Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Clippers would be perfectly fine moving Bledsoe. Paul will play 35-38 mins in the playoffs and maybe Billups will be back. Plus, they have Crawford, Odom and multiple guys that can handle the ball in their system. Adding that kinda leadership in KG would do them wonders and make them hell to deal with. I don't think teams fear Griffin and Jordan in the halfcourt offense come playoff time. They will definitely fear KG being out there getting the majority of those minutes.

The Clippers would be perfectly fine moving Bledsoe. Paul will play 35-38 mins in the playoffs and maybe Billups will be back. Plus, they have Crawford, Odom and multiple guys that can handle the ball in their system. Adding that kinda leadership in KG would do them wonders and make them hell to deal with. I don't think teams fear Griffin and Jordan in the halfcourt offense come playoff time. They will definitely fear KG being out there getting the majority of those minutes.

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I think it's worth the risk. I think KG could give us some intangible things we''re missing that could make us a legitimate threat. Bledsoe is going to have to be moved eventually anyway, so might as well go all in now. Who knows how long our window to be good is going to be anyway?

Drummond is amazing.
Yep. Steal of the draft. If Kyrie turns into another Lebron and has to deal with years of marginal talent, Cleveland will realize they could have paired their superstar PG with a monster big man. I would have loved to see them develop together.
And they could have taken Klay Thompson instead of Tristan Thompson.

this seems like it turned out pretty even to me.

Klay Thompson is averaging 16.7, 2 assists and 4 rebounds with a PER of 13.7

2 more ppg than Dion Waiters

compared to Tristan Thompsons

11.1 and 9.3 rebounds with a PER of 15.76

id say they did fine in that respect.

Clips must be itching to move barnes in the first unit. Lineup of cp3, barnes, kg, bg, dj could be something. I bet they know billups is returning soon and cp3 is definitely re-signing and they still got crawford as the 6th if they are willing to let go of bledsoe.

Who would be the SF in that lineup? It sure as hell aint gonna be KG

Its easy to like large market teams that win all the time. I've been riding with my Pacers since 95, and I'll talk about them, even if no one else is listening

I have tix to see them play the Thunder :smokin

Clips must be itching to move barnes in the first unit. Lineup of cp3, barnes, kg, bg, dj could be something. I bet they know billups is returning soon and cp3 is definitely re-signing and they still got crawford as the 6th if they are willing to let go of bledsoe.

Who would be the SF in that lineup? It sure as hell aint gonna be KG

Unless clips are moving dj to the bench, then bg can be the 3 and kg be the 4.

That trade benefits the clips big time. Not really loosing much (or anything that they can't replace immediately with the roster that they currently have) and gaining a big time player in KG, especially in the fourth quarter.

Somebody has to come off the bench though...

from hoopshype

Pacers coach Frank Vogel says Danny Granger could be back on the court before the All-Star break in mid-February. Granger has been out all season with a patellar tendinosis in his left knee, but was cleared to participate in full contact practice for the first time Thursday. Vogel says he worked for 20 minutes in half-court sets. In early November, the Pacers said Granger could miss up to three months after getting an injection in his injured knee. Granger has been mostly quiet since the announcement. NBA.com

San Antonio, New Orleans, Charlotte, Indiana and Dallas have been monitoring the rehab of Greg Oden and are in the running for his services, according to sources. ESPN.com

D-Wade barely getting lift nowadays for one-handed dunks.
sick.gif
People so used to the impressive resume of earth-shattering and posterizing dunks that they criticize for petty stuff.

The man is 31..a career 25/5/5/ player and still giving us damn near 21 a game on 50% shooting

as a second option to the best player in the universe

and can finish damn well at the rim especially considering that dude is truly just scraping 6'4".

don't criticize the incomparable Dwayne Wade.

Clips getting KG would be a problem for the league. KG has been limited to about 30 minutes a game. If he's on a team that doesn't NEED him on the floor, that number could go down. If he splits his time at 4/5 - he can easily come off the bench and play 30 minutes a game while closing games out as the 5 with Blake. Blake/KG at 4/5 would be devastating since KG makes up for Blake's defense, Blake makes up for KG's rebounding, and KG can shoot to spread the floor for Blake's rolls. I doubt it'll happen but the Clips would definitely be a problem if they only gave up Bledsoe and Butler.

People so used to the impressive resume of earth-shattering and posterizing dunks that they criticize for petty stuff.
The man is 31..a career 25/5/5/ player and still giving us damn near 21 a game on 50% shooting
as a second option to the best player in the universe
and can finish damn well at the rim especially considering that dude is truly just scraping 6'4".
don't criticize the incomparable Dwayne Wade.

I'm not criticizing Wade, I'm telling the truth. Did I say anything about his game and importance?

No, I did not. Their is no doubt in my mind he's still one of the best players in the league and I firmly believe if LeBron wasn't on the team he'd be averaging 25 plus points.

But his lift is no where near where it used to be. Kobe's been the same way way for the last couple years but he's still one of the top players. Fallback kid.

114977156.gif

I got you bro. Can everyone see it? I can on my phone but not on my work computer but cinegram is blocked at work so I'm guessing that's why

Last edited:
Funny, because I actually think Wade has looked better this year and I can't stand the guy. When he's played after a day or two off he's looked more explosive than he did for the majority of last year.

Haslem needs to put out to pasture though. He is difficult to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom