Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
his daughter was sick and her doc was in LA, thats why he asked utah to buy him out, he never said he was going to stop playing he said he wanted to be closer to his daughter in LA, thats why at the time you also heard he may sign with the clippers

What's his excuse this time? The same excuse he used with the Jazz.

Can't trust this dudes character when he takes his position for granted.

He should not represent the players. ( I don't think he will for much longer)

Last edited:
I just got done watching the 1972 NBA All Star game, and alot of those guys looked pretty big and athletic to me

just on cue, Artis Gilmore dunks off 2 feet over Wilt

Last edited:
his daughter was sick and her doc was in LA, thats why he asked utah to buy him out, he never said he was going to stop playing he said he wanted to be closer to his daughter in LA, thats why at the time you also heard he may sign with the clippers

He should not represent the players. ( I don't think he will for much longer)
but he is the one that 2 years ago that told the players that hunter was shady and you shouldnt trust him

but he is the one that 2 years ago that told the players that hunter was shady and you shouldnt trust him

I'm saying he doesn't represent the players well.

95% of the league doesn't have the luxury Derek Fisher has.

Signing with a team, committing to a team, then asking to be bought out for "family reason" but going to his team of choice shortly later.

What type of example does that set for the players? (exclude the stars who already do whatever they want)

Pop isn't getting the job. He was a part of the 2004 debacle (not entirely his fault) and Stern is in bed with Colangelo.

It'll be Doc's job if he wants it.

NBA rescinds tech given to Mamba last night which would have given him 14 total. Now he is back at 13, 3 away from an auto suspension.
I get the feeling there's gonna be more of this as he keeps picking them up. You know he can't help himself.
Maybe thibbs as an alternative
So they could run 5 hour practices instead of ransacking the Olympic Village's finest? Nah, players won't allow that.

Coach K out as USA coach
the way you word it makes it sound like he got fired 
laugh.gif

He has a great rapport with players, and that's as important as Xs and Os these days.

Last edited:
I'm a Laker fan, and I think Doc is solid. I dunno about the overrated stuff.

He and Thibbs reunited would be a problem for the rest of the countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom