Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmao classic Skip moment. Theres so many times that he seems ayo tho :smh:

Lmao at Larry Sanders quote at the end of that middle article n RoOk where u see that at? Did I miss something there lol

I saw it in a article on sneakernews. Said Derrick Rose said he was coming back the game after the Nuggets on Monday

Lmao at Larry Sanders quote at the end of that middle article n RoOk where u see that at? Did I miss something there lol

I saw it in a article on sneakernews. Said Derrick Rose said he was coming back the game after the Nuggets on Monday

Sneakernews tho? They're a good SNEAKER site tho lol. I just hope hes back in time to end Bronny Brons streak. If they get the streak and then run the table the news coverage would be unbearable :x

Sneakernews tho? They're a good SNEAKER site tho lol. I just hope hes back in time to end Bronny Brons streak. If they get the streak and then run the table the news coverage would be unbearable :x

do really think rose will come back to his 2011 level right away?

rose still needs to get used to the pace of a real game, not just practice. even then, didnt he say his hammys were burning up after five on fives?

Currently LeBron is better than Kobe as an individual player and I'm a Lakers/Kobe fan but when it's all said and done, Kobe's career > LBJ's career

I'm just curious to see if LBJ will have Kobe's work ethic, preparedness, and mental toughness to adjust when his body inevitably starts to break down...

When LeBron retires:

1A. Jordan
1B. James

...then everyone else.

WATCH.

Last edited:
Currently LeBron is better than Kobe as an individual player and I'm a Lakers/Kobe fan but when it's all said and done, Kobe's career > LBJ's career

I'm just curious to see if LBJ will have Kobe's work ethic, preparedness, and mental toughness to adjust when his body inevitably starts to break down...

When LeBron retires:

1A. Jordan
1B. James

...then everyone else.

WATCH.

Lebron doesn't have the killer instinct MJ or Kobe has. I doubt he'll ever get it too. He's been in the league for 10 years now. You'd figure he'd have something close to it by now.

Nor will he posses the ability to send fear down the other teams spine. His team only does that. He'll never do it individually like MJ or Kobe.

He's too much of a nice guy, and wants everyone to like him.

LeBron will def go down as a top 5-10 player of all time though (barring any major injuries or scandals).

Last edited:
Lebron doesn't have the killer instinct MJ or Kobe has. I doubt he'll ever get it too. He's been in the league for 10 years now. You'd figure he'd have something close to it by now.

Nor will he posses the ability to send fear down the other teams spine. His team only does that. He'll never do it individually like MJ or Kobe.
Lol....basketball is a team sport..he doesn't possess the ability to send fear down the other teams spine? Wtf? Haven't you seen his dunk on terry? If that doesn't scare your team, dunno what will...

Lol....basketball is a team sport..he doesn't possess the ability to send fear down the other teams spine? Wtf? Haven't you seen his dunk on terry? If that doesn't scare your team, dunno what will...

I've seen MJ and Kobe both play in their primes. LeBron is no where near where they were. Not even close either.

And don't even get me started on being clutch. Lebron only has a handful of game winning shots. Melo is more clutch for God's sake :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom