Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But one person was deemed to be such a "problem" that he was banned, why should the other people simply get put on ignore? Either bring that person back or ban everyone else.
dog let it go. quit trying to get your buddy back. im sure hes already back on a new screen name. if you miss him that much get his phone number...
Its about being fair. I would say the same thing if it wasnt DBD that got banned. People are trolling and ruining the thread in many people minds, and somehow are allowed to stay, yet one person was singled out. If it was to make an example of someone it sure as hell didnt work cause the same people are running around doing the same stuff with no fear of reprisal. It isnt ok, bans need to happen or DBD needs to be unbanned.

didnt dbd get warned multiple times until he got on skas last nerve?

is acb that runningfishy guy? :nerd:

Last edited:
But one person was deemed to be such a "problem" that he was banned, why should the other people simply get put on ignore? Either bring that person back or ban everyone else.

dog let it go. quit trying to get your buddy back. im sure hes already back on a new screen name. if you miss him that much get his phone number...
Its about being fair. I would say the same thing if it wasnt DBD that got banned. People are trolling and ruining the thread in many people minds, and somehow are allowed to stay, yet one person was singled out. If it was to make an example of someone it sure as hell didnt work cause the same people are running around doing the same stuff with no fear of reprisal. It isnt ok, bans need to happen or DBD needs to be unbanned.

But ACB Trollin is allowed :rolleyes

Atleast DBD makes it entertaining

i agree.

Ideally my west playoffs would look like...

1/8 Spurs vs. Lakers...just cause the comedy this would bring, the history of these two teams, kobe vs, duncan storyline
2/7 OKC/Houston....Harden vs. his old running mates, think Houston could give OKC fits too.
3/6 Memphis/Warriors...Just an entertaining matchup, two very different styles of play.
4/5 Clips/Nuggests...110 mph all game

^what denver is doing is nice and everything...good luck to them and their fans.

but I want to see a rematch....of last years WCF....This time I think the Spurs could take the thunder. But it will go 7 this time around. Would be a classic. Pop and Spurs for the revenge (not a fan of spurs or thunder) just would love to see it.

Clippers, Nuggets, Grizzlies, aren't there yet. They're on the cusp.

Sadly the warriors, rockets, lakers would be glad just to make it to the playoffs/have a 1st apperance. SMH

aren't DBD, ACBoyz, MJSHOEFANATIC the same person?

Last edited:
didnt dbd get warned multiple times until he got on skas last nerve?

is acb that runningfishy guy?
nerd.gif
Wheres the warnings for anyone else whos been in this thread since week 2 doing stuff? Nowhere? Yup, nowhere. This isnt a shot at the moderation or anything because I have 0 issues with them, its just that we all see the same comments about the same people ruining this thread every day, and it just goes on and on, yet DBD got banned for essentially the same thing.

Is this the Maybach Margiela guy? Oh ok.... Yet DBD is banned
eyes.gif

Last edited:
they can start by bringing back the wait period :nerd:
cant believe how easy it is to join NT now
username, email, bypass the captch and youre goodie

Ehh. I'll take a new member making a Lebron vs. Kobe thread over Zyzz saying Dwight Howard a few years ago was trash defensively. One is ignorance for the rules or how things are done... and the other is either attention seeking or awful opinions on basketball.

And I'm pretty sure the wait period isn't something easily done with the new site. Or possible at all.

Last edited:

the only way you can get banned for trolling is if you trolled so hard you disrupted this board. im sure no other niketalker has been reported more for trolling in the sports forum than your friend. he had many times where he could have just shut his mouth and stopped his obsessive trolling and been ok but he just could not do it. matter a fact i bet hes already trolling with another name. just look for a new member who just became a member bashing the lakers. chances are its him :lol:

the only person troll wise that comes close to him in the sports forum is quik.

if you have a problem with other trolls in here then report them. but if nobody reports them then there wont be anything done about them.

your friend was previously banned for sexually harassing me. now hes banned again. there comes a time where you have to learn your lesson

ive been warned before for calling someone "dumb" :lol: ive seen people being called worse and not be warned. but like i said not everything is reported so if you have a problem with trolls in here report them.

Last edited:
the only way you can get banned for trolling is if you trolled so hard you disrupted this board. im sure no other niketalker has been reported more for trolling in the sports forum than your friend. he had many times where he could have just shut his mouth and stopped his obsessive trolling and been ok but he just could not do it. matter a fact i bet hes already trolling with another name. just look for a new member who just became a member bashing the lakers. chances are its him :lol:

the only person troll wise that comes close to him in the sports forum is quik.

if you have a problem with other trolls in here then report them. but if nobody reports them then there wont be anything done about them.

your friend was previously banned for sexually harassing me. now hes banned again.

ive been warned before for calling someone "dumb" :lol: ive seen people being called worse and not be warned. but like i said not everything is reported so if you have a problem with trolls in here report them.
I swear ive been warned for the smallest things.
So I report anything and everything I see now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom