Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cavsdan: Cleveland Cavaliers young talent makes our future very bright. Clearly, LeBron's is as well. Time for everyone to focus on the road ahead.

He's trolled GSW thread and the Heat Season Thread but not a warning.

you do realize mods warn people through private message right? not just in threads? hw would you know he has not been warned?

and he probably cant post in there no more because hes been banned from their season threads.

stop sounding like a little kid upset because they arent being treated equally

Im on gnore But youre still replying to me? Hmmm

Saying "my friend got banned for trolling so either ban other trolls or let my friend go" is like saying "I know my friend was speeding officer, but so were the people in front of him...so either take back his ticket or give everyone else on the highway one."

You can't get to everyone at once. We all know the rules, when we break them numerous times with weeks worth of "warnings," we get what we deserve.
The others who are being disruptive are also going to get warnings and eventually banned if they keep trolling. You can't excuse one person though just because others haven't been addressed yet, otherwise no one would ever be in trouble for their actions.

Saying "my friend got banned for trolling so either ban other trolls or let my friend go" is like saying "I know my friend was speeding officer, but so were the people in front of him...so either take back his ticket or give everyone else on the highway one."

You can't get to everyone at once. We all know the rules, when we break them numerous times with weeks worth of "warnings," we get what we deserve.
The others who are being disruptive are also going to get warnings and eventually banned if they keep trolling. You can't excuse one person though just because others haven't been addressed yet, otherwise no one would ever be in trouble for their actions.

Insert rock clapping gif

What ever happened to being masculine and manly?

It's never that serious. To cry, complain and catch fits over a thread/forum/post/username.

All that reporting, BAN Him...is a little too much.

but a San Antonio Spurs vs Miami Heat Final would be nice to see. Should have been like that last year.

Best coach in the game vs. Best player in the game.

Top 2 teams in the NBA.
wouldn't mind seeing that..Parker bout to feast on Chalmers, unless someone else guards parker? Perhaps battier? Lebron on Duncan? 

you should be banned just off the stupidity of this post.

just because you hate the lakers does not mean you should not think with your brain. have you not read anything ska posted?

if the lakers were 42-20 that kid wouldnt have probably made this thread a dread for people to enter. you seripusly are not getting it or your hate for the lakers has you blind

If harden stays healthy for his career>d wade

Harden is the real deal ,, already a better shooter,, just has to be consistent on the defensive end

I find it funny the guys complaining about the troll being banned werent complaining when he was trolling but complain when ac does it. Talking about h ed made it interesting lol what? Troll is a troll its jus cool when somebody trolls the lakers/kobe. Ive seen those names multiple times in the kb overrated thread

The problem with society these days is that people are being taught to be less sensitive rather than being taught to be more mature.

Instead of telling people to grow up, we choose to tell people "stop havin your jimmies rustled."

It's no wonder the world is so out of control.
To most people these days, We have to "stop letting things get to us," instead of putting an end to disruptive behavior.

"It's not that serious."
When is anything taken serious anymore these days? But that's a discussion for another place and another day.

*kanye shrug*

/end philosophical rant

Back to tonights NBA basketball.
Go Spurs. (Ironic much?)

Last edited:
The problem with society these days is that people are being taught to be less sensitive rather than being taught to be more mature.

Instead of telling people to grow up, we choose to tell people "stop havin your jimmies rustled."

To most people these days, We have to "stop letting things get to us," instead of putting an end to disruptive behavior.

"It's not that serious."
When is anything taken serious anymore in this world? Just sayin.

*kanye shrug*

/end philosophical rant

Go Spurs. (Ironic much?)

It's a ******g forum Farrakhan. DBD wasn't racist, sexist, homophobic, anti semitic. He just didn't like the Lakers. Gimme a damn break. Go outside and breathe.

"It's not that serious."
When is anything taken serious anymore in this world? Just sayin.

*kanye shrug*

/end philosophical rant

Go Spurs. (Ironic much?)

It's a ******g forum Farrakhan. DBD wasn't racist, sexist, homophobic, anti semitic. He just didn't like the Lakers. Gimme a damn break. Go outside and breathe.

Thanks for proving my point. *thumbs up*

didn't see this posted..

Nike Basketball’s ELITE Series 2.0

LEBRON X PS ELITE: Unstoppable Power
KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE: Deceptive Speed
KD V ELITE: Ultimate Control

So the Kid from Akron is back in town, I am over it now and hope he comeback in 2014, tired of being sucky......but least Indians look like they have a bright future

Why are they always giving LeBron a full complete hairline in the magazines and promotional pics?

Do they think we don't watch the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom