Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt dbd get warned multiple times until he got on skas last nerve?

is acb that runningfishy guy?
nerd.gif
Wheres the warnings for anyone else whos been in this thread since week 2 doing stuff? Nowhere? Yup, nowhere. This isnt a shot at the moderation or anything because I have 0 issues with them, its just that we all see the same comments about the same people ruining this thread every day, and it just goes on and on, yet DBD got banned for essentially the same thing.

Is this the Maybach Margiela guy? Oh ok.... Yet DBD is banned
eyes.gif
You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

And I don't mean that disrespectfully, like "Man, shut up. You're stupid and have no idea what you're talking about."

Never that.

I mean... that the topic you are talking about... has information you are uninformed of. You don't know what you're talking about.

Do you know how many times DBD was warned, talked to, and defended? In this thread, other team's threads, in other forums, through PM... do you know? Nope.

Do you know how LONG his antics were put up with, when we first started getting multiple complaints/reports of his posts? Do you know? Nope.

You want to sit and act like he just had a bad couple days and that was that... *BANNED*, but...

... you have no idea what you're talking about.

Saying he was given ample opportunity to stop, saying he was given many explanations about how he was disrupting the board, saying I took up for him to MANY NTers calling for his head... saying those things is a GROSS understatement; they are all undeniably true.

Saying that I only ban people when it is PLAINLY obvious as the only solution is also an understatement. I wish I could say that I wait until it's something that is universally agreed upon, but I can't, because there will always be a couple dudes screaming "Injustice!!"

You're in that group. Understandably so, but talking about fairness when you don't know all the facts is... well, it's unfair.

Do you.

Yes, we have our eyes on certain people. The report buttons still work. We still see the annoyances you see, but just because you don't see people being banned left and right doesn't mean DBD was done wrong. He wasn't banned in the midst of a wholesale banning, so don't expect some new annoyance to get axed like that.

Meanwhile, back in the NBA thread...

Still tho ACB has lasted this long? Like I said before ACB and DBD were the same type of person, just from two complete fanhood sides of spectrum. I don't report people, I don't try to get them warned or banned. Cause I just don't care. But there are 100 Lakers fans in here to 1 Spurs fan. So if 100 laker fans complain about DBD (which they had a right to cause he did troll) Whose going to complain about ACB? Kind of one-sided. Maybe a suspension would have been better.

I didn't even know DBD got banned till now :lol:

Edit: Well I guess Ska cleared that up.

Last edited:
any orlando magic fans in here? has dwight howard always commited terrible fouls? i understand he wants to block every shot but good lord some of the fouls man..

Still tho ACB has lasted this long? Like I said before ACB and DBD were the same type of person, just from two complete fanhood sides of spectrum. I don't report people, I don't try to get them warned or banned. Cause I just don't care. But there are 100 Lakers fans in here to 1 Spurs fan. So if 100 laker fans complain about DBD (which they had a right to cause he did troll) Whose going to complain about ACB? Kind of one-sided. Maybe a suspension would have been better.

I didn't even know DBD got banned till now
laugh.gif

It was absolutely NOT just Lakers fans complaining about DBD.

Ab.

Solutely.

NOT.

Not even close.

I repeat, you have no idea what you're talking about.

And people aren't banned according to how many of you complain about them. You guys are too fickle for that to be a reasonable approach.

Last edited:
Ive never ever seen acb write
Go
Lakers
Go
In huge font

Only talking about the spurs

But he does troll a lot.
I think all trolls should just get banned.
Quik is just as bad acb and dbd tho

I didn't even know DBD got banned till now :lol:

100 laker fans? RIGHT.

the kid had everyone wanting him banned not just laker fans.

acb has become annoying recently but i bet he does not have the same insane history of trolling and being disruptive as a multiple time banned doo be doo

Last edited:
Go
Lakers
Go
In huge font

But he does troll a lot.
Define 'Troll', in a way that can be used in all forums on here.

You guys just like to throw that word around as a definition to someone who doesn't post in a way you don't like.

It's SUBJECTIVE, subject to individual interpretation.

It's not just "He's annoying, so he's a troll."

Define it. I keep asking this to people to get them to see that it doesn't just work to say "All trolls should be banned", but no one gives me a definition that works for everyone.

It's like you guys are new to the internet, when I know you're not.

We don't ban people you guys label 'Trolls'. People are banned as WE see them providing a negative contribution to the board.

You guys just like to throw that word around as a definition to someone who doesn't post in a way you don't like.

Define it. I keep asking this to people to get them to see that it doesn't just work to say "All trolls should be banned", but no one gives me a definition that works for everyone.

We don't ban people you guys label 'Trolls'. People are banned as WE see them providing a negative contribution to the board.
In my opinion its derailing conversation with absolutely outlandish statements.

But yea its subjective.

Can we have a poll on who's next? :lol:

Ideally my west playoffs would look like...

1/8 Spurs vs. Lakers...just cause the comedy this would bring, the history of these two teams, kobe vs, duncan storyline
2/7 OKC/Houston....Harden vs. his old running mates, think Houston could give OKC fits too.
3/6 Memphis/Warriors...Just an entertaining matchup, two very different styles of play.
4/5 Clips/Nuggests...110 mph all game

id like to see a spurs warriors match up. i really believe the warriors could take the spurs out on some david and goliath storyline steph and thompson would need to shoot lights out though. it can happen. we believe part two. young team believing they can pull off the upset

okc and houston would be nice because of harden stry but the thunder would dispose of them quickly. only fisher and martin can stop the thunder from steamrolling over the rockets lol

id like to see the lakers and clippers go at it. would probably go 7 games unless the lakers have another major injury. people forget the lakers will probably be fully healthy come playoffs. and steve blake finally playing like a good bench player hahahaha lakers would have to probably get the 6th seed for that to happen

and the last first round match up would be grizz vs nuggets. that would go 7 but because the grizz would have homecourt i see them beating the nuggets

Last edited:
In my opinion its derailing conversation with absolutely outlandish statements.

But yea its subjective.

Can we have a poll on who's next? :lol:

I don't think there's anything wrong with outlandish statements. If that was the case every Laker fan who thinks they can win the ship this year would get banned. Only thing DBD did wrong was the Big font. Anything else he did more people did it (Phil pictures, excessive laughter, .gifs, talking about their team a lot on game day).

We all know what happen. If the Lakers were 42-20 DBD wouldn't got banned. But since (at the time) the Lakers had lost more than they had won and their fans were sensitive it was a big campaign to get him gone cause it was ruining their forum experience. Softie pops.

Go

Lakers

Go

In huge font

But he does troll a lot.

I really dont care who's banned and who's not but its real obvious to point out the trolls. If somebody is always bringing up the Heat, Lakers, Spurs or whatever and discrediting that team and baiting fans, that's trolling right?

He's trolled GSW thread and the Heat Season Thread but not a warning.

you do realize mods warn people through private message right? not just in threads? hw would you know he has not been warned?

and he probably cant post in there no more because hes been banned from their season threads.

stop sounding like a little kid upset because they arent being treated equally

Last edited:
I don't think there's anything wrong with outlandish statements. If that was the case every Laker fan who thinks they can win the ship this year would get banned. Only thing DBD did wrong was the Big font. Anything else he did more people did it (Phil pictures, excessive laughter, .gifs, talking about their team a lot on game day).

We all know what happen. If the Lakers were 42-20 DBD wouldn't got banned. But since (at the time) the Lakers had lost more than they had won and their fans were sensitive it was a big campaign to get him gone cause it was ruining their forum experience. Softie pops.

Not those kind, obviously every team believes in there team.

But like absolutely outlandish how can you even think that.

I cant think of any damn examples but nxt time I see one ill point it out.

you should be banned just off the stupidity of this post.

just because you hate the lakers does not mean you should not think with your brain. have you not read anything ska posted?

if the lakers were 42-20 that kid wouldnt have probably made this thread a dread for people to enter. you seripusly are not getting it or your hate for the lakers has you blind

Last edited:
What ever happened to being masculine and manly?

It's never that serious. To cry, complain and catch fits over a thread/forum/post/username.

All that reporting, BAN Him...is a little too much.

but a San Antonio Spurs vs Miami Heat Final would be nice to see. Should have been like that last year.

Best coach in the game vs. Best player in the game.

Top 2 teams in the NBA.

Last edited:
It was absolutely NOT just Lakers fans complaining about DBD.

Ab.

Solutely.

NOT.

Not even close.

I repeat, you have no idea what you're talking about.

And people aren't banned according to how many of you complain about them. You guys are too fickle for that to be a reasonable approach.

Alright bro, my bad. :lol:

I don't want to see ACB get banned either, I just needed an explanation because they were so easily comparable.

I'm more worried about ACB wanting to have children one day, I need to try to convince him not to, The world would be a better place, even he knows it. :lol:

j/k I think

What ever happened to being masculine and manly?

It's never that serious. To cry, complain and catch fits over a thread/forum/post/username.

All that reporting, BAN Him...is a little too much.

but a San Antonio Spurs vs Miami Heat Final would be nice to see. Should have been like that last year.

Best coach in the game vs. Best player in the game.

Top 2 teams in the NBA.

theres a difference between masculine and being childish

and honestly the heat would murder the spurs. the heat have too many offensive weapons for the spurs to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom