Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he hooping in the 6's though?

Not hating on him but the only way to put it is "attention whoring" unless there's some special occasion I'm unaware of

Or he looked into the future, knew Dan Gilbert was going to leak oil onto the court, and wore them as a preemptive **** you :nerd:

Last edited:
[quote name="ScottHallWithAPick"]BD wasn't racist, sexist, homophobic, anti semitic. He just didn't like the Lakers. Gimme a damn break. Go outside and breathe.[/quote] this cracks me up everytime I see someone say it, especially when that someone is a Laker hater their self. :lol: :lol:

this cracks me up everytime I see someone say it, especially when that someone is a Laker hater their self. :lol: :lol:

Explain what's so funny. I'd say the same to the Heat haters, Clipper haters, Knicks haters, not too many other teams get hated on but you get the message. If 'hate' wasn't in sports LA-Celtics tickets wouldn't cost $10000000 and Lakers-Grizzles tickets would be like $40 if it was only the love of the game. And you can't compare me to the other guys cause I don't complain about ABC, Noble Kane, Delta or the other LA trolls. It's expected and I welcome it. Trolls usually talk long enough to make a fool of themselves.

Explain what's so funny. I'd say the same to the Heat haters, Clipper haters, Knicks haters, not too many other teams get hated on but you get the message. If 'hate' wasn't in sports LA-Celtics tickets wouldn't cost $10000000 and Lakers-Grizzles tickets would be like $40 if it was only the love of the game. And you can't compare me to the other guys cause I don't complain about ABC, Noble Kane, Delta or the other LA trolls. It's expected and I welcome it. Trolls usually talk long enough to make a fool of themselves.

im a laker troll?? :lol:

good one

Its funny cuz you're a laker hater talking about another laker hater

Ok. Am I a troll?

actually you are. ive seen you go to team threads and in this one trying to rustle jimmies

however you arent as extreme as the couple who are in here who try to disrupt the flow of the thread

you know just because a few laker fans act stupid in the heat thread does not mean you have to "get back" at them by being childish yourself.

you need to stop taking that crap to heart

your team is playing. go watch them and discuss that instead of the crap you currently are

Last edited:
McCarthy era in here. :smh: :lol:

Are you a troll?
Have you ever been a troll?
Name 5 trolls you saw at the troll meeting for me.

Last edited:
#CavsNation!

Not going to be fooled though, they'll make their run in 3rd quarter. FWIW, outside of bird man the heat look fatigued.

I love those Cavs Gold uniforms when they play with them at home. Classy jerseys, they need better road ones tho.

Cleveland putting in work. Whats this about LeBron's shoes you guys are speaking of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom