Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, was this posted?

k-bigpic.jpg
:smokin

I would just like to point out that the MAIN group complaining about "trolling" is Lakers fans.

This is the NBA thread, I can cheer for or root against whoever I Like.

Just like you guys can hate on Blake and CP3 I can hate on Kobe. I've already been banned from the Lakers thread which is fine, that is your safe haven from conflicting points of view.

But this NBA thread is fair territory. Too sensitive? Stay in the Lakers thread.

Also I would like to point out for all the people that say go to the Lakers & Kobe unappreciation thread, why are Lakers fans allowed to troll in there when i can't post in the Laker thread. If they have a thread to stan in peace, I want a thread to hate in peace.

Lakers being bad this year is a MAJOR story line. It's all over the news, tv, papers, websites, I can't talk about it?

Yes I don't like the Lakers, but i never single out any Laker fans.

For all the gloating and boasting about "ringz" Lakers fans really can't take any shots, eventually the Lakers were going to suck and get **** on, this is that year.

As soon as Dwight got signed some of you were going hard talking about 2013 champs, is the hate the Lakers receive really that suprising?

Why is it ok to to talk smack about the heat last 2 years but not the Lakers this year?

I reposted a single photo that was trending on facebook showing lebrons and Kobes stats and jimmies got russtled.

It's just entertainment, none of you play for any of these teams or own shares. Every team/player will have fans/haters.

Some of y'all are too emotionally invested.

Also NobleKane is obsessed with me. He claims to have put me on ignore yet he says my name every opportunity he can. Grow up, lakers are bad this year, deal with it.

LeBron is trolling Cleveland tonight. They just posted a pre-game pic of him on instagram and he's wearing the LeBron 6 tonight :lol:

I would just like to point out that the MAIN group complaining about "trolling" is Lakers fans.

Just like you guys can hate on Blake and CP3 I can hate on Kobe. I've already been banned from the Lakers thread which is fine, that is your safe haven from conflicting points of view.

But this NBA thread is fair territory. Too sensitive? Stay in the Lakers thread.

Also I would like to point out for all the people that say go to the Lakers & Kobe unappreciation thread, why are Lakers fans allowed to troll in there when i can't post in the Laker thread. If they have a thread to stan in peace, I want a thread to hate in peace.

Lakers being bad this year is a MAJOR story line. It's all over the news, tv, papers, websites, I can't talk about it?

For all the gloating and boasting about "ringz" Lakers fans really can't take any shots, eventually the Lakers were going to suck and get **** on, this is that year.

As soon as Dwight got signed some of you were going hard talking about 2013 champs, is the hate the Lakers receive really that suprising?

Why is it ok to to talk smack about the heat last 2 years but not the Lakers this year?

I reposted a single photo that was trending on facebook showing lebrons and Kobes stats and jimmies got russtled.

It's just entertainment, none of you play for any of these teams or own shares. Every team/player will have fans/haters.

Also NobleKane is obsessed with me. He claims to have put me on ignore yet he says my name every opportunity he can. Grow up, lakers are bad this year, deal with it

xrfh2.jpg

too much whining in here...

no more troll talk please.

I just read somewhere that Lebron said he was glad it was Jason Terry on the receiving end of that dunk :lol:

Has Jason Terry made any comments since his baptism??

Also NobleKane is obsessed with me. He claims to have put me on ignore yet he says my name every opportunity he can. Grow up, lakers are bad this year, deal with it.

No Waiters, no Kyrie. And Varejao's been out.

I have tickets to watch them in ATL on the 1st. Hopefully Waiters comes back soon :frown:

Kb elite>kd elite>lb elite but other cw can change my opinion

you want a safe haven to hate? :lol:

when the majority of your posts are about your disdain for the lakers and not general NBA discussion, its obvious what you're doing. you do it for attention, point blank.

you rarely add anything of value to this thread.

a search of your posts in this thread shows that 90% of your posts are about the lakers. how is it you discuss them more than any other team? :lol:

recent posts:

You'll never hear a Lakers or Kobe fan admit it though

we aint eem gonna tombout kb SHAQ 3 rings?

i do say
6>24>8>23

What the longest win streak Kobe lead his team to?

Who on the Pacers has the best handles? They should be trying out Kobes ankle

Dantay Jones rustling plenty of jimmies I see

Lakers not making the playoffs

But if Kobe is the better player on the better team shouldn't the Lakers be ahead of the Rockets on the standings?

Kobes got too much pride, dude would never take roids or anything illegal. i can bet everything i own
Ya man, he's a stand up guy, would never cheat on his wife or nothing!

DAT OBSESSION

Last edited:
He enjoys getting a reaction.
That's the whole point.
Stop giving it to him.

What was the spread on the Heat/Cavs game?
Seems like easy money for anyone who gambles... :x :lol:

Last edited:
lol dan gilbert tried to take lebron out for the year lol drilled holes in the roof so he can slip u dirty mutha....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom