Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** bro... That doesn't excuse the corrupt officiating period! Enjoy the lakers 1st round exit IF they make it.

:smh: @ People saying bryant is done for the season. If the MRI says it's torn bet he be the first person to play through it like all his other ailments like it's nothing. "It's simple. I will be back. Get my round the clock treatment and i'm good" watch he say. I don't care what is the outcome. Dude will be back unless he dies. He is that trill and also the first person to defy human physiology naturally because he is a "warrior" :wink:

I hope OKC beats the brakes off the lakers and never looks back. Nothing short of a sweep consisting of 4 games with double digit wins :smokin

Last edited:
**** bro... That doesn't excuse the corrupt officiating period! Enjoy the lakers 1st round exit IF they make it.

:smh: @ People saying bryant is done for the season. If the MRI says it's torn but he be the first person to play through it like all his other ailments like it's nothing. "It's simple. I will be back. Get my round the clock treatment and i'm good" watch he say. I don't care what is the outcome. Dude will be back

do you know what an achilles is?

Just numb right now. I'm not even a fan of Kobe like that, but I just watched the end to one of the greatest careers of all time.

Just... wow.

mean.gif
@ People saying bryant is done for the season. If the MRI says it's torn but he be the first person to play through it like all his other ailments like it's nothing. "It's simple. I will be back. Get my round the clock treatment and i'm good" watch he say. I don't care what is the outcome. Dude will be back
do you know what an achilles is?
do you see who is posting? 
roll.gif

I thought stuff like this only happens to Portland, the Lakers this year have had every single one of their key players injured

I can see Kobe being back next year tho maybe around all star break time

People need to stop blaming MDA though like Kobe had any issues with the minutes. Kobe is like AI, dudes NEVER want to leave the game.

I thought id never mute anyone tho....
And damn my mans kobe done

kobe just said he heard it "pop" :smh:

i just hope he can rehab and get on the court and leave the gm in a more fitting way.

Last edited:
That's it man. That's the last we've seen of Kobe. I'm sad to say it, but that's a career ender. :smh:

I cant...

I wont.
This **** can't be real.

You really telling me that Kobe is done yo?
DONE?
My favorite player really just had his achilles pop 3 games before the playoffs?
His career really might be over?

Someone wake me up. :smh: :frown:

I'd bet anything that's not the last time he's on an NBA court. But it just might look a lot different next time. Sad night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom