Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to give it to New York. These two past games, they come out with so much defensive energy.

What are we gonna do to stop this #TeamCeltics?

Celtics just don't have enough on offense to keep up. They have some decent defense, but they can't control the pace or get those east points.

Kmart is basically the black birdman. Dude is a livewire;playing like he just was released from prison.

$&@% K-Mart.

I assume you feel this way because he didn't produce as much for the clips. Look on the bright side, you have a serviceable jamal Crawford, and his previous teams' fans feel the way you feel about k mart.
Kmart is basically the black birdman. Dude is a livewire;playing like he just was released from prison.

$&@% K-Mart.

I assume you feel this way because he didn't produce as much for the clips. Look on the bright side, you have a serviceable jamal Crawford, and his previous teams' fans feel the way you feel about k mart.

The Clippers didn't put Kmart in the best situation though to flourish.

Never thought I'd say this, but the Knicks Defense Is So RIght...

Knicks defense keeps getting better after every quarter too. This 4th quarter looks like the Knicks are playing a D3 team.

Last edited:
Think about how intense a lebron led team would matchup against a healthy d wade led team. Two of the game's biggest dawgs going head to head. Oh well.

Think about how intense a lebron led team would matchup against a healthy d wade led team. Two of the game's biggest dawgs going head to head. Oh well.

They used to have insane showdowns too man. But Bron always had the better cast.

Last edited:

No, it's not how much he produced. He was solid enough. It's that he talked $&@# about the Clippers this season for no good reason. Said something like, "I hope they lose every game."

This dude interviewing Carmelo, he's new to TNT. But where have I seen him before? Wasn't he doing Football?

#Spurstape
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

It's not as catchy bro! Lmao.
I'm gonna make it stick, you wait and see.
roll.gif
I laughed out out in real life. You earned that rep sir.
#SpursTape. CoSign, not to mention your future 2013 NBA Champions
Its already taking over
pimp.gif

#SpursTape

Excited to see Steph come out and get his revenge

This dude interviewing Carmelo, he's new to TNT. But where have I seen him before? Wasn't he doing Football?

nah Lewis Johnson always pops up during the playoffs since there are just too many games to have just Sager and DA.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom