Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they wear these ugly Yellow jerseys so often?
sick.gif
They need to retire those tomorrow.
Am I the only person not excited about this Denver/GS series?
How can you not be? Its the best series in the 1st round of the West. I loved what I saw out of both teams game one, and its only going to get better especially since G state shook the cobwebs off

I really would have preferred them to start Carl and just bench Jack. They have to at least finish with Carl

Last edited:
After Lee went down...I'm not really interested.:frown:

Yeah, way too many injuries with both teams. If Gallinari/Faried and Lee were playing, I'd probably be more interested.

sick.gif

How can you not be? Its the best series in the 1st round of the West. I loved what I saw out of both teams game one, and its only going to get better especially since G state shook the cobwebs off

I really would have preferred them to start Carl and just bench Jack. They have to at least finish with Carl

I don't think this series will be as close as everything thinks. Denver will run away with the series and it'll be a snooze fest sooner or later. The only fans interested about this series are Laker fans and that's because they'll have to play the winner of this series if they find a way to beat San Antonio. You know they're rooting for GS to win this series too. They do not want to see Denver. Match up nightmare.

laugh.gif
@ not being excited about the only exciting series in the West.
This might be the best series in the playoffs right now. Entertainment wise.
I'm giving it to Knicks Celtics because of the real Drama between the teams being division rivals and all. Theres too much story there, whereas G State and Denver have none. These games are probably going to be more fun to watch though, Knicks looked primed to get the brooms out or let one slip max.
After Lee went down...I'm not really interested.
frown.gif
Yeah, way too many injuries with both teams. If Gallinari/Faried and Lee were playing, I'd probably be more interested.

sick.gif

I don't think this series will be as close as everything thinks. Denver will run away with the series and it'll be a snooze fest sooner or later. The only fans interested about this series are Laker fans and that's because they'll have to play the winner of this series if they find a way to beat San Antonio. You know they're rooting for GS to win this series too. They do not want to see Denver. Match up nightmare.
If Lee was here G State would win this series no doubt in my mind. Denver is the worst mathcup for us in the playoffs I wont lie I dont want to play them at all, but we'll still win.

Last edited:
How are the Lakers Fan interested in the Lakers next matchup when they are not even going to beat the Spurs

[COLOR=#red]if you're in the east.....and your team aint the Heat....why u getting happy?? ya aint beating us bruh [/COLOR]

Everyone knows rondo is the best player on celtics but he's still a flawed player who isn't consistent. There's a reason the Celtic offense didn't fall off too much once he got injured and they replaced him with shooting guards.

Rondo elevates his game to another level come playoffs and creates easy shots for KG and PP....without him they are nothing. Don't be fooled by that "win streak" in the middle of the season, that means nothing.

Rondo elevates his game to another level come playoffs and creates easy shots for KG and PP....without him they are nothing. Don't be fooled by that "win streak" in the middle of the season, that means nothing.
Yep, his numbers speak for themselves. 17/7/12 last year in the playoffs. The celtics are just a different team without Rondo... defensively and offensively.

How are the Lakers Fan interested in the Lakers next matchup when they are not even going to beat the Spurs

Laker fans religiously believe they're winning that series, thats why :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom