Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, way too many injuries with both teams. If Gallinari/Faried and Lee were playing, I'd probably be more interested.

I don't think this series will be as close as everything thinks. Denver will run away with the series and it'll be a snooze fest sooner or later. The only fans interested about this series are Laker fans and that's because they'll have to play the winner of this series if they find a way to beat San Antonio. You know they're rooting for GS to win this series too. They do not want to see Denver. Match up nightmare.
How are the Lakers Fan interested in the Lakers next matchup when they are not even going to beat the Spurs

Laker fans religiously believe they're winning that series, thats why :lol:

ORLY?

Yeah, way too many injuries with both teams. If Gallinari/Faried and Lee were playing, I'd probably be more interested.

I don't think this series will be as close as everything thinks. Denver will run away with the series and it'll be a snooze fest sooner or later. The only fans interested about this series are Laker fans and that's because they'll have to play the winner of this series if they find a way to beat San Antonio. You know they're rooting for GS to win this series too. They do not want to see Denver. Match up nightmare.
How are the Lakers Fan interested in the Lakers next matchup when they are not even going to beat the Spurs

Laker fans religiously believe they're winning that series, thats why :lol:

ORLY?

You know I go to the Lakers thread sometimes LTB. Some of those guys in there are convinced LA is beating SA in a 7 game series.

If the celtics get put out, I wonder what Jason Terry will do with that Celtic man holding the nba trophy tattoo...lmao!

You know I go to the Lakers thread sometimes LTB. Some of those guys in there are convinced LA is beating SA in a 7 game series.

Well I mean, I get what you're saying.
But to some it would seem delusional...and to others it would be having faith in your team.
Nothing wrong in believing, as long as you don't look too ahead and become arrogant...which i agree some people do.

But not most of us :smile:

:wow: @ The shooting display from both teams.
Curry is on fire!

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ not being excited about the only exciting series in the West.
This might be the best series in the playoffs right now. Entertainment wise.
I'm giving it to Knicks Celtics because of the real Drama between the teams being division rivals and all. Theres too much story there, whereas G State and Denver have none. These games are probably going to be more fun to watch though, Knicks looked primed to get the brooms out or let one slip max.
WHAT?!?! Who cares about petty drama  X story lines, the Celtics never had a chance in that series and their struggle offense is a boring as hell to watch, so is the Knicks offense at times when they go into hero ball. 

This Nuggets/Warriors game is pure entertainment from start to finish.

The athleticism on a beat up Nuggets starting 5 >>> The whole celtics squad combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom