Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let' Go Warriooors Curry is heating up 
happy.gif

Wish I could see the rest of the game but gotta wake up early in the am :smh:

Lets go GSW

STEPHHHH better light it up for a W

That's because he is garbage. Nothing new here.
Glad somebody said this. He looks off steph and klay all the time and tries to get off/call his number way too much. Has been doing it all year and cost GSW quite a few games.
He cost himself sixth man with the way he played in the second half of the season. He tried to put the cape on one too many times. Hes been great for this team overall, but that is his number one flaw. Steph wasnt great for them in the clutch either, but that doesnt automatically give Jack the right to take everything when the time comes. When they play the 3 guard line up his job is to facilitate and he does not do it sometimes.
laugh.gif
 @ not being excited about the only exciting series in the West.
This might be the best series in the playoffs right now. Entertainment wise.
I'm giving it to Knicks Celtics because of the real Drama between the teams being division rivals and all. Theres too much story there, whereas G State and Denver have none. These games are probably going to be more fun to watch though, Knicks looked primed to get the brooms out or let one slip max.
WHAT?!?! Who cares about petty drama  X story lines, the Celtics never had a chance in that series and their struggle offense is a boring as hell to watch, so is the Knicks offense at times when they go into hero ball. 

This Nuggets/Warriors game is pure entertainment from start to finish.

The athleticism on a beat up Nuggets starting 5 >>> The whole celtics squad combined
A lot of people do. I will say that personally I would rather watch the G State Denver series, but lets not act like the Knicks Celtics series isnt getting more press and more than likely has more people watching it.

Last edited:
He cost himself sixth man with the way he played in the second half of the season. He tried to put the cape on one too many times. Hes been great for this team overall, but that is his number one flaw. Steph wasnt great for them in the clutch either, but that doesnt automatically give Jack the right to take everything when the time comes. When they play the 3 guard line up his job is to facilitate and he does not do it sometimes
I've been watching the Warriors all year and I wholeheartedly agree with this. Very accurate assessment, Antidope.

The guy who will go around jacking up wild shots and throwing up bricks while Steph is hot? That Jarrett Jack? Yes...him.
Yeah he sometimes make stupid decisions but he is far from being garbage he is one of the reasons the Warriors are in the Playoffs

He cost himself sixth man with the way he played in the second half of the season. He tried to put the cape on one too many times. Hes been great for this team overall, but that is his number one flaw. Steph wasnt great for them in the clutch either, but that doesnt automatically give Jack the right to take everything when the time comes. When they play the 3 guard line up his job is to facilitate and he does not do it sometimes
I've been watching the Warriors all year and I wholeheartedly agree with this. Very accurate assessment, Antidope.
One more thing I would like to add, Jack is one of the worst Pick and Roll defenders I have ever seen in my life. He goes under the screen EVERY TIME. Its ridiculous. I love the guys game though hes great for this team.

Steph >>>Kyrie. 

This is a great start to the third for G State and look how well Jack is playing, and look at all the pick and roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom