Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was bound to get hurt at some point, it's just terrible it happened in the playoffs. That streak was getting up there..

I know people are already saying "Let's see what KD is like without Russ"... I expect he'll struggle :lol: Wouldn't any team struggle losing their 2nd best player and point guard and no immediate way of replacing him? If you replaced him with an above average "pass first" PG then yeah.. then you can see how Durant does without him.

Just sucks... I don't think they were beating the Heat anyway, short of KD and Russ going unconscious and dropping 80 combined.. but I'll miss Russ playing when it matters most.

The thunder are still a good team without Westbrook. Why should Durant struggle?[/quote]
how would we even know if they have always had westbrook playing in games when they have been a good team

I can't remember a time in the NBA that has had this many gut-wrenching injuries to major players on playoff teams. Rose, Kobe, Rondo, Westbrook, Gallo, Lee, and Noah right off the top of my head. Howard still has the torn labrum too.

Although Westbrook is huge to the thunder.. this could be KDs chance to take control of that team.

It is his chance but i dont see it happening.

Why not? He has all the tools in the world to take control. Obviously they wont make it far with just him, but he is the 2nd best player in the NBA for a reason.

Plus the Heat match up a lot better with the Thunder than they do with Clips/Spurs/Grizzlies/Nuggets. So lets not hand them the championship just yet.

Oh, free Jeremy Lamb.

Last edited:
From whining about every call to pulling the "I'm hurt" card every time he has a bad game Wade cries more than anybody in the league and nobody notices it. :lol:

But every time he gets doubted by somebody he comes back and ***** on you. Remember game 3 when him and spollstra got into that arguement and he had that horrible game. What happened game 4 when everybody said he was done. He dropped 40 on the pacers.

But every time he gets doubted by somebody he comes back and ***** on you. Remember game 3 when him and spollstra got into that arguement and he had that horrible game. What happened game 4 when everybody said he was done. He dropped 40 on the pacers.

Well how about he plays hard all the time instead of blaming his craptastic games on "injury". I didn't say he wasn't a great player he just does a lot of *****ing

Although Westbrook is huge to the thunder.. this could be KDs chance to take control of that team.
It is his chance but i dont see it happening.
Why not? He has all the tools in the world to take control. Obviously they wont make it far with just him, but he is the 2nd best player in the NBA for a reason.

Plus the Heat match up a lot better with the Thunder than they do with Clips/Spurs/Grizzlies/Nuggets. So lets not hand them the championship just yet.

Oh, free Jeremy Lamb.
The two of them combined by for 50-60 points a game. It would be ridiculous to think KD could fill that void, or anyone else in tandem with KD for that matter.

Last edited:
Well how about he plays hard all the time instead of blaming his craptastic games on "injury". I didn't say he wasn't a great player he just does a lot of *****ing

He's older know he does complain about fouls a lot I'm not gonna deny that but he knees are getting bad he had it drained last year and had surgery over the summer and now this. I don't think he's blaming it in injury he just actually is.

Hey_

anthonyVslater via Twitter12:39 pm Scott Brooks wouldn't commit to Reggie Jackson as the starter: "He's an option."

:stoneface:

Julius F. Wrek

laugh.gif
at these "so and so to the Finals" now comments. Even if Westbrook did not get hurt, it was not a guarantee OKC would go to the Finals. The same can be said with him being hurt...OKC very well might get to the Finals without him.

Saying that....please advance to the 2nd round Memphis.
laugh.gif
Our defense would probably tear OKC apart without Westbrook.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at saying that westbrook's detractors will see how important westbrook is to the thunder. well no ****.

if you lose what seems like 33% of your offense, with no time to prep, you're gonna have a bad time.

im a russy fan, btw.
Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of people that say hes a cancer to this team daily.
I can't remember a time in the NBA that has had this many gut-wrenching injuries to major players on playoff teams. Rose, Kobe, Rondo, Westbrook, Gallo, Lee, and Noah right off the top of my head. Howard still has the torn labrum too.
eek.gif
Where has this guy been.

Derek Fisher probably thinking this Thunder stint isn't going so well. Should have joined the Heat or Spurs. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:lol: at these "so and so to the Finals" now comments. Even if Westbrook did not get hurt, it was not a guarantee OKC would go to the Finals. The same can be said with him being hurt...OKC very well might get to the Finals without him.

Saying that....please advance to the 2nd round Memphis. :lol: Our defense would probably tear OKC apart without Westbrook.

OKC has no chance against Memphis without Westbrook .

:x Heat players and fans are celebrating yo. Disgusting

I guess it's going to be Heat vs Memphis Finals :smh:

Last edited:
Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of people that say hes a cancer to this team daily.
:wow: Where has this guy been.

Speaking of that, where's Solarius been? Did he get banned or something? Haven't seen him check in a long while.

I do think they'll take a hit. Russy's penetration and ability to finish at the rim will be sorely missed.

I agree but people are acting like they're gonna sink like the Titantic. Talking bout "they might not even make it past Houston" and "Kd won't step up".

I feel like Rondo was just as important to Boston as Russell is to OKC. That was my point.

i dont see what they are celebrating for they were winning the chip this year already unless lebron goes down 
nerd.gif

I agree but people are acting like they're gonna sink like the Titantic. Talking bout "they might not even make it past Houston" and "Kd won't step up".

I feel like Rondo was just as important to Boston as Russell is to OKC. That was my point.
True, they do have some options they can turn to if Brooks ever wants to start coaching Reggie Jackson/(Lamb). :smh:

I'm just interested in seeing how KD will handle having to be less efficient and not idle on the perimeter. Russell gave that team heart that few possess. Think they'll struggle against the Grizz/Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom