Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo wears padding around his torso cuz he bangs down low. It makes it look like he has beer gut.

And his leg wraps and oversized shorts make it look like he has Klump thighs.

And people keep saying he got a chubby face, so I guess that too. :lol:

LOL. This whole time... wow

Certain people don't get form good muscle definition, look at dwill, cp3, timmy, pierce

They sooner people realize everybody can't be jordan, lebron, kd, kobe, or even melo, the more enjoyable the nba will become

No, it wasn't. Those turnovers might as well have been misses. And he hasn't had a great game yet, like the way he was playing in March and earlier this month. He's had 3 good/decent games and one ****** one that would've been a win if he didn't miss his last 3 of 4 free throws in regulation.
Only difference in todays game and the last in which they won, was he shot a better percentage...and alot of those poor decisions/bad shots fell, and turned into points. So are you saying a horrible/bad shot, a bad play, a poor decision is ok so long as you make the shot, it leads to a point, or ultimately win? Are you saying we should overlook more turnovers then rebounds/assist/steals? So long as you win? Sure id agree if we are talking about average players etc... but when we talking about superstars, alltime greats, mvp candidates..sorry just like the rest he doesnt get that pass.

Last edited:
speaking of being fat, is it just me or does Deron Williams not look chubby anymore 
nerd.gif

maybe its the black jerseys that have him looking slim 
laugh.gif

during the all star break, he made it a point to start cleaning up his diet.

yes, it took him til half the season to realize he was fat and needed to eat like a professional athlete :smh:

Vince Carter's body transformation from his rookie year till now makes me sad

Why Y'all still out here calling Melo fat?
speaking of being fat, is it just me or does Deron Williams not look chubby anymore 
nerd.gif

maybe its the black jerseys that have him looking slim 
laugh.gif

He actually went on a detox diet over the All Star break... Over the course of the 3 days off, he drank 6 fruit & vegetable drinks in place of meals. He definitely looks a lot thinner since then :lol:

yes, it took him til half the season to realize he was fat and needed to eat like a professional athlete
mean.gif
now if only he addressed the hair

Last edited:
No, it wasn't. Those turnovers might as well have been misses. And he hasn't had a great game yet, like the way he was playing in March and earlier this month. He's had 3 good/decent games and one ****** one that would've been a win if he didn't miss his last 3 of 4 free throws in regulation.
Only difference in todays game and the last in which they won, was he shot a better percentage...and alot of those poor decisions/bad shots fell, and turned into points. So are you saying a horrible/bad shot, a bad play, a poor decision is ok so long as you make the shot, it leads to a point, or ultimately win? Are you saying we should overlook more turnovers then rebounds/assist/steals? So long as you win? Sure id agree if we are talking about average players etc... but when we talking about superstars, alltime greats, mvp candidates..sorry just like the rest he doesnt get that pass.
Wait...he's been getting a pass?

He actually went on a detox diet over the All Star break... Over the course of the 3 days off, he drank 6 fruit & vegetable drinks in place of meals. He definitely looks a lot thinner since then
laugh.gif
Damn thats crazy, hopefully he keeps it up

yes, it took him til half the season to realize he was fat and needed to eat like a professional athlete
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 the first players I think of that are 'fat' are D-Will, CP3, and Melo 
nerd.gif

Certain people don't get form good muscle definition, look at dwill, cp3, timmy, pierce

They sooner people realize everybody can't be jordan, lebron, kd, kobe, or even melo, the more enjoyable the nba will become

Nah look at felton cp and dwill back in college, they were all fit and skinny. They could have out on weight, turned into muscle and look lean.

Once they got to the L though, they just didnt diet right. You can play all the ball and lift all you want, but if you dont eat right, your gonna look like Melo or CP3. Clearly they're "fit" but they arent at a level they should be imo.

On the other hand, guys like lebron have it 100x easier since he was brolic in HS

Y'all going hard at Melo in here.
laugh.gif

He definitely had a bad game.

Don't eem care that he had so many shot attempts. 30+ attempts isn't out of the ordinary for him, especially considering that the Knicks' 2nd best scorer wasn't playing.

His efficiency and shot selection was piss poor though.

It's really bad when your starting backcourt consists of two players who both should be off-the-bench scoring types, rather than starters

I gotta admit if Rose doesn't play vs. Miami I will lose some respect for him. still the most amazing player after Kobe imo tho

yes, it took him til half the season to realize he was fat and needed to eat like a professional athlete :smh:

I don't get how you can be a multi-million dollar pro athlete and eat like crap.

I don't understand. Reminds me of how Lamar Odom used to eat candy 24/7 smh.

ray ray will be missed when he retires...dude just flat out can shoot...to think of what he was early in his career...basically a player like paul pierce...to what he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom