Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNT was awesome for that. They came to Kenny's defense and showed his highlight reel because they saw that Charles touched a nerve there. Watching this show all the time, you can tell he reacted different to that being cut comment :lol:

I was dying because Chuck said it so innocently too, you could tell he meant no harm by it :lol: that always makes it worse

Kenny doesn't catch feelings because he has the two rings. He's always had that over Chuck, so that's why they make for a good dynamic. You guys are looking into it way too much.

Shaq, however, screwed everything up with all his rings and honors, because he just rubs it in everyone's face for no reason. And it's annoying.

In all seriousness though, most of the world today is 3rd world. People out here dying, can't find jobs to support families, like **** is bad out here....

and people wanna care about someone else's sexual orientation? Really? :lol: pathetic man. I'm not saying this as a form of discredit or disrespect to Jason Collins, what I'm saying is that we have a LONG way to go if someone saying that their sexual preference being the same sex is big news. |I

:lol: Reggie Jackson is gonna kill himself if he ever watches that film.

Serge was wide open
If its any consolation, Westbrook wouldn't have seen Ibaka either and the play would have ended exactly the same 
laugh.gif

Russ would have gotten the call or made the shot
Probably get the call then. Asik went up and hit Jackson pretty hard in the air 
Russ would've made the shot. He tends to glide through the air on layups. He would've fully extended through or around Asik.
How do the Hawks have no fans?

damn, that must suck

its sad honestly, you got a winning team even with they had a kinda exciting team with JJ and Bibby a long with Smith no one cared.

fans are worthless down there :smh:
It's cuz the majority of fans are all from somewhere else. Actual fans seem to be more in to the NFL and their Falcons. Any big market team visiting ATL and their fans come out to rep; Bos, NY, LA, etc. unlike Hawk fans which apparently isn't that much

Last edited:
Kenny doesn't catch feelings because he has the two rings. He's always had that over Chuck, so that's why they make for a good dynamic. You guys are looking into it way too much.

Shaq, however, screwed everything up with all his rings and honors, because he just rubs it in everyone's face for no reason. And it's annoying.
Kenny and Chuck can trade jabs back and forth with each other all night and there be nothing of it, but there was a different vibe when Chuck made that comment.

Kenny seemed to be taken aback by what Charles said. Not just the fact that Chuck seemed to diminish his basketball accomplishments but Kenny seemed a bit perturbed that a good friend and colleague seemed to be belittling him.

You could tell whatever friction there was (if any) was squashed when Chuck and Kenny explained what Charles was trying to say then Kenny chalked it up as payback for the clowning he did of Mango and YooHoo the other day.
laugh.gif

Ok, the replay got cut off a bit, but who was that attempting to drag Ibaka off the court (or pull him up) by his wrists, as he seems to be mouthing "OH GOD" :lol: ?

Last edited:

Kenny will never step foot anywhere near the hall of fame nor will he be mentioned with the great pg's. That's his shortcoming, just as chucks shortcoming is the ring situation. Kenny was offended because chuck pulled the resume' card. And said Kenny was cut from the league. Kenny tried to justify it by saying it was his 11th year, which is irrelevant. He probably was cut and thats his soft spot.

Chuck felt the pressure shifted towards him and that's when he pulled the money card "don't make me pull out my check stub, it'll put every one of yall to shame". Feelings were touched, G, trust me.

Last edited:

Kenny will never step foot anywhere near the hall of fame nor will he be mentioned with the great pg's. That's his shortcoming, just as chucks shortcoming is the ring situation. Kenny was offended because chuck pulled the resume' card. And said Kenny was cut from the league. Kenny tried to justify it by saying it was his 11th year, which is irrelevant. He probably was cut and thats his soft spot.

He got old.

95 percent players of all professional sports players get cut.

I doubt thats his soft spot, he was offended Charles acted like he was a bum when that clearly wasn't the case

you could tell Durant really wanted the step back 3 to win it on that last possession. I was hoping he got it off

i also have no idea how jackson didn't drop that off to ibaka, talk about tunnel vision

^ at game speed thats actually a difficult play with the time on the clock he knew he had to go so maybe he just wanted to get a shot off

you could tell Durant really wanted the step back 3 to win it on that last possession. I was hoping he got it off

i also have no idea how jackson didn't drop that off to ibaka, talk about tunnel vision
He definitely wanted to go for the kill there. 

Shouldn't have picked up his dribble tho. Once the step back wasn't there...should have put a move on Cisco and went towards the cup.

Last edited:
If Charles did get a ring he would be fatter louder and even more unpredictable and obnoxious. He is a taaaaad bit humble because he never won on the dance floor.

Last edited:
:lol:
Chuck: "I never said I wass....."
His ego got hurt a bit :lol:
I still wanna see a clip of when he originally went at kenny to see his reaction

Last edited:
No Westbrook and this team becomes the Grizzlies. Yeah they're good, but we all know how the story ends

You can joke for years with friends, but at some point they might hit a nerve and you're not cool with it... and it probably wasn't even intentional, just happens. It was over with by the end of the show.
You're right about that.
In all seriousness though, most of the world today is 3rd world. People out here dying, can't find jobs to support families, like **** is bad out here....

and people wanna care about someone else's sexual orientation? Really?
laugh.gif
pathetic man. I'm not saying this as a form of discredit or disrespect to Jason Collins, what I'm saying is that we have a LONG way to go if someone saying that their sexual preference being the same sex is big news.
tired.gif
Same here. It was on almost all television networks, with a short segment on ESPN's Baseball tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom