Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody started doing that crossover.

How ya'll singling Kobe out? T-Mac came in the league doing the same damn cross.

I mean yall get what I meant tho bad examples on my part. He aint go watch tape or get shot charts to study how many pts he made after said crossover. Its like kd is a true fan of lebron n openly admits it, I jus cant see u beating a guy with that mentality

He hired an analytic's guy for his own game. I don't think that had anything to do with LeBron, just that he (Durant himself) keeps track of what he's doing. I guess the timing of it doesn't sound great considering he's positioned to be LeBron's biggest rival, I see that I guess. But not a big deal.

Last edited:
Nah you really dont know basketball if you have a problem with kd attempting only 16 shots in which he made 12 of. He had 15 free throw attempts to go along with that too, you're just typing just to type fam

This!

Glad someone said it.

So being an efficient hooper is looked down upon now huh? Smh kobe bryant eat your heart out...

Last edited:
http://dimemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Allen-Iverson-Stephon-Marbury.png[IMG]

:lol

Last edited:
^ Didn't iverson used to keep his hand on top of the ball though? Most of the time bryant cuffs under the rock.

Man all of 'em used to carry the ball with that move. :lol:

Then it went to the playgrounds and people would act like it was the best move ever. :smh: :lol:

Great game last night. OKC still gonna take this. Always good to see Chandler get some shine. That grantland article sucks btw. Tyus was our 4. Parsons was a do it all 3 and even ran the ball at point forward when needed. Plus he was 2011 sec poty. A complete steal in the 2nd round

Ai stole the move to tho...

Are you trolling or you're really just TRYING not to comprehend?

Its not about other players doing said crossover... its about them banning the player who made it his signature/popular from doing it yet turning a blind eye & letting others blatantly get away with it.

If it's a carry on Iverson, then its a carry on everyone.

So we're talking about Durant scoring 38 points off 16 shots but ignoring Harden shot 4 of 12 with 10 turnovers and 1 rebound? :lol:

Harden is shooting 36 percent from the field and 16 percent from 3 point range this series :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom