Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current OKC team has no chance of advancing past Memphis if they match up next round. NONE.

Hollins getting VDN and Brooks back-to-back.
laugh.gif
Talk about a free pass.

Last edited:
Still need Rudy?

Still better than having ZBO?

:lol:

Still missed 90% of the season? :lol:

The fact is, no one expected him to play like this heading into the playoffs because of how he played. NO ONE. His play literally came out of nowhere. But, this team is winning because of us running the offense through Conley and Marc with Zach feeding off them. I'm glad we are working it that way.

Still think Noah is better than Marc? THAT'S the question. :lol:

Still think Conley isn't sniffing that top 10 PG list?

And ya'll gotta stop saying OKC don't stand a chance against Memphis next round. I prefer the underdog role. I hope everyone still got the Clippers winning this series and I hope everyone still got OKC winning next round if we advance. Its better that way.

Last edited:
Looks like the clippers gonna be watching the second round at home with the lakers

Clippers fans gloating that theyre season is lasting 2 more games than the lakers

Who's gloating bro? Stop talking out your ***.

Relax bro it obviously wasnt you but ive seen these happy *** clips fans

Regardless the clippers are still in this series didnt they win game 7 on the road last year ?

Relax bro it obviously wasnt you but ive seen these happy *** clips fans

Regardless the clippers are still in this series didnt they win game 7 on the road last year ?

Blake is most likely out. CP3 looks banged up. No bigs can guard Zbo or Gasol. I think its done. We lost momentum and a key player.

If we get Memphis and Miami in the finals
sick.gif

If Clippers don't win, I'm actually hoping for GS vs Miami. Talk about entertaining.

Last edited:
Im gonna say its 50/50 tonight. Besides CP3 no other player stepped up. Then Vinny continues to give Billupa minutes and not play Willie Green. Also Vinny makes no defensive adjustments. Everytime Zach touched the ball you were supposed to double him and get the ball out of his hands. Hopefully Blake can go in game 6 and we get a all around team effort.

They still have ibaka and perkins to bang around with Gasol and Zach. The clips have no one.

You mean Collison? Most of the time, Ibaka can barely play because he's not that good matching up defensively with them. Perkins gets worked by Marc all the time, but I guess since he can hold position against him he's ok. :lol:

They didnt even win round 1 yet and people are already putting them in the finals :lol:

Only team out West i see them losing to is the Spurs though, simply because they'll got outcoached.

Oh, and I dont think Gasol is better than Noah, but if i'm building a team i'm choosing Noah 9/10x

Like Chuck said at halftime I feel sorry watching CP3 do everything on this struggle squad. Not counting Chris this Clipper team perfectly reflects their coach.

I really feel happy for Prince. Son out there doing his thing.

GaZbo tonight :x

Jordan is useless.

To Memphis we go :frown:

EDIT: Gave Jordan that fat contract and all he can do is dunk :x

Last edited:
You mean Collison? Most of the time, Ibaka can barely play because he's not that good matching up defensively with them. Perkins gets worked by Marc all the time, but I guess since he can hold position against him he's ok. :lol:

But who on your team can take Durant? The man is deadly. The grizz match up great but I dont think its given the grizz will take the thunder.

They didnt even win round 1 yet and people are already putting them in the finals :lol:

Only team out West i see them losing to is the Spurs though, simply because they'll got outcoached.

Oh, and I dont think Gasol is better than Noah, but if i'm building a team i'm choosing Noah 9/10x

That's what I said. I'll rather wait til after a W on Friday.

And out coached? Last time I checked Hollins out coached Pop in their last playoff series. I think it would be a very good series though. Evenly matched if you ask me.

And wow. Your opinion, nothing wrong with that :lol:

Noah is not better than marc and you know it

Slightly off-topic.

For those of y'all who are old enough to have watched basketball in the 90's, is it hard for you to calls guys like Gasol, Lopez, Howard, Noah.."great" centers when you've watched dudes like Hakeem, Ewing, Shaq, Robinson, Mourning play?

I recognize these dudes are the best in the league RIGHT NOW, but when I watch them play I can't help but think "man, y'all wouldn't be nothing 15 years ago".

Maybe it's just me, I'm not trying to live in the past, but it's just hard to put that label of "great" on them knowing what "great" really looks like.

But who on your team can take Durant? The man is deadly. The grizz match up great but I dont think its given the grizz will take the thunder.

That's what Prince, TA and Q for. We have great team defense. I was more worried about Westbrook against us than Durant because them having Westbrook forces us to play TA on him and we can't use him on Durant enough. Now? Its fair game. Conley would own the PG matchup night in and night out and all those defenders can be thrown at Durant. Just like Paul can't beat us by himself, Durant can't either.

The reasons why I feared OKC against our team was because of Westbrook and Harden (last year and the year before last year). We have the guys to throw at Durant. Another thing, Durant can't move without the ball. That makes things that much easier.

Noah is not better than marc and you know it

He's not, like I stated. But I like the intangibles Noah brings as a C more. It what I would want my C to do if i'm building a team. Hustle, bigger impact defensively, better rebounder.

******g Vinny. So much talent and you cant do anything with it. I guess he said hey Zach is old I will play old *** billups and we should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom