Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Gasol begssss to differrr

He's one of the only ones, Duncan can play till he's 40 because of his post game. Bron is becoming the most efficient player ever because of his post game. Yet Dwight and Blake haven't developed one.

Last edited:
Yes or No?

Every championship team since 2000 (except that Heat with Shaq team) would beat the current Miami Heat in a Finals best of 7 matchup . I say yes.

So he should say nothing and not stand up for his team?

I mean c'mon. He's the coach. It's his job to bring up stuff like that.

I'm talking about the "insider information" bull.

I was cool with him defending his team, but thats when he just started sounding ridiculous.

I never knew that was how JR Smith's voice sounded :wow: :lol:

He and Derrick Rose must've had the same english teachers :lol:

Last edited:
The TNT crew is such a perfect cast. Shaqtin' a fool has me in tears every time I watch it
laugh.gif
The whole segment had me rolling. 

I just SMH when I hear people say Lopez is a great big man when this dude can't even get 10 rebounds. I wouldn't put any of 'em in the great category but you gotta accept the fact that real big guys are almost extent. It's still crazy to me how many teams play w/o a Center and still win. The game has changed.

I'm not sure we'll see centers on that Hakeem, Ewing, Shaq level. The game is just different now, none of these 6'10 - 7 feet kids have any post game and the game is more centered around peremiter players specially guards. Most of these bigs in the NBA now just no how to set picks and get bucks in transition. The game is shifting towards more players like Larry Sanders, Javale, Faried. Athletic bigs who can run the floor, rebound, block and pick and roll. Nerlens Noel is going to be the #1 pick in the draft, He's 6'11, has no post game and cannot shoot but he's a great athlete. It's a shame cause kids are far better athletes that if they had post games they could really dominate but it's mostly guys who aren't athletes that develop actual skills

I feel like they don't let bigs post up anymore. The refs call to many cheap wrestling for position fouls now.

Yes or No?

Every championship team since 2000 (except that Heat with Shaq team) would beat the current Miami Heat in a Finals best of 7 matchup . I say yes.
Looking at how they choked the first time around, prime Lakers, Spurs, Pistons would work that Heat team. Especially the Lakers.
Yes or No?

I say no, because NOBody stopping Lebron James bro.
Bron would stop himself. He'd choke facing a prime Kobe and Shaq.

I think since 2000 only those Lakers teams with Kobe&Shaq could beat this Miami team. Would be a hell of series though

Every time I see Shaq swing and miss on Miller, I'm pretty sure Miller would have been in a coma if he connected... or he would be talking through a computer
Yeah man.

Shaq was looking to maim him with that punch. If he connected the results would've been
sick.gif

Looking at how they choked the first time around, prime Lakers, Spurs, Pistons would work that Heat team. Especially the Lakers.
Shaq defending Bosh?

Robert on Lebron? Really dog?

And 23 year old Kobe aint shutting down Dwade. You guys are funny.

Shaq defending Bosh?

Robert on Lebron? Really dog?

And 23 year old Kobe aint shutting down Dwade. You guys are funny.

Man that'd be a hell of a series.
Who's guarding shaq on the other end?
23 yr old Kobe would be able to match up with wade don't sleep
And Phil coaching

Doesn't matter who you have on a team, you're not putting it all together in the course of one season. They didn't choke in 2011, they just didn't play as a team yet. Currently constructed, they absolutely could hang with any champion since 2000. The league is at its most competitive point in 20 years and they just won 66 games, with a 27-game winning streak. If they go through these playoffs with a '96 Bulls-like run, we're talking one of the best teams of all time.

Man that'd be a hell of a series.
Who's guarding shaq on the other end?
23 yr old Kobe would be able to match up with wade don't sleep
And Phil coaching
Shaq would probably dominate Bosh, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say UD and Shane would take turns guarding shaq lol.

LAugh, but I remember when 6'8 Rodman frustrared the hell out of Shaq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom