Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rivers ... I don't know what my hornets were thinking with that move

In terms of what the Grizz need - Pondexter >>>> Vasquez

Yeah Bayless has played great for them as a backup pg and they needed a shooter so Pondexter helps them in that area (sometimes) plus gives them another athletic defender.

Bayless is more of a scorer though. I see him more of a small 2 than a true 1. Vasquez was a true 1 and killed this year avg 9 asts/gm along with 13.1 pts. Grizz must have needed a backup PG because they signed Dooling.

Is Andrew Bynum in costume or not?, part 11
Posted by Trey Kerby under Is Andrew Bynum in Costume or Not?, Philadelphia 76ers on May 01, 2013

Evidence for:
•He looks like he is in costume.
•Wearing a Ferrari jacket could be a botched Joey Tribbiani reference.
•This is in Madrid and maybe it’s Halloween there.
•Might be cos-playing a bizarre “Dancing with the Stars” fantasy, and who are we to judge?

Evidence against:
•Kind of just seems like a guy dancing on stage even though he’s not that good at dancing.
•Really loves Ferrari, which explains why he’d think such a jacket is necessary, even if it’s horribly dated.
•Who brings costumes on vacations that aren’t to Comic-Con?
•I’m pretty sure it’s not Halloween in Madrid.

Verdict: Just a guy dancing on knees that were surgically repaired six weeks ago. Too complicated to be a costume.

I wonder how long Rivers will be able to stay in the L just based off his name.

Bynum has done pretty much everything but play ball this year :lol:

I'm amazed someone also manages to catch this guy doing everything he's not supposed to be doing on camera but when your 7ft tall I guess it's bound to happen.

I wonder how long Rivers will be able to stay in the L just based off his name.
once he gets demoted to the d league he's a goner. but its like this if the pelicans aint got no burn for him what other team will ? reminds me so much of quincy from love and bball. 

Bynum is simply a guy that got rich working a job he doesn't like, and works the system in his favor.

Bynum is simply a guy that got rich working a job he doesn't like, and works the system in his favor.
i agree but i wonder if he will take anything less than max. or what will happen if no teams offer him a max ( some one will ) you got the jazz, rox, pistons, cavs, or sixers all with money but none of those are real contenders with him.

:lol: didnt know Carl Landry snatched that lame fan's towel and threw it in a different direction

Last edited:
once he gets demoted to the d league he's a goner. but its like this if the pelicans aint got no burn for him what other team will ? reminds me so much of quincy from love and bball. 

Got crucified for calling Austin Rivers EXTREMELY overrated before he was drafted. I knew his game was too immature for the NBA.

He made a career off of 1 buzzer beater.

Guess what player I compared him to before he got drafted..

langdon.r.jpg

*shrugs*

Last edited:
^^^ I think Langdon was a better shooter though and still couldn't make it in the league. So, Rivers may be in trouble unless he can make himself into a legit PG pretty quick.

John Lucas trashed Langdon's career.

He preferred Ricky Davis and Wesley Person over developing Langdon. It wasn't long before his game deflated real quick..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom