Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally didn't even come down the court some sets tonight. He was just standing around halfcourt while Garcia dry humped him and Reggie tried to penetrate and shoot floaters
Who gives a ****? Everybody got these ugly nights on their resumes. Ask Lebron.

The problem is ****** on here live in the moment and use those games that are few and far between to define a player's COMPLETE body of work.

laugh.gif
 @ bynum

aww man what is this 

If the warriors lose tomorrow it's because it really is scripted and predetermined... Screen shot I just took... Peep the warriors match up

Mogs look for anything to be suspicious. Some of yall need to just stop watching basketball if you gonna complain everything is fake. Like....how do you even enjoy this?

Mogs look for anything to be suspicious. Some of yall need to just stop watching basketball if you gonna complain everything is fake. Like....how do you even enjoy this?

denver fan? lol.... i'm just saying when you have games called like the last one and see stuff like this it looks suspicious

Tthese series are taking way too long. And it's irking me Lol..

Most of em should be over by now. i.e Knicks, Thunder

New York better win this series man. If they dont Miami will sweep their way to the Finals. Last year was easy for Miami. This year might get even easier for them.
mean.gif
New York wasnt gonna pose a threat regardless.

Miami gonna lose 2-3 games tops in the east.

The only people that believed in NY was NY fans, and now they are getting ready to jump ship
laugh.gif
LOL @ you making a new SN to talk about the Knicks on some "I told you so" ****. Doesn't mean anything coming from a dude who goes ghost when they made him look dumb as ****, i.e. for the majority of this season.

Last edited:
Amazing how good this first round has been other than the two sweeps.

Pacers started 2-0, then 2-2, now 3-2.
Knicks started 3-0, now 3-2.
Nets started 1-0, then 1-3, now 2-3.
Thunder started 3-0, now 3-2.
Nuggets started 1-0, then 1-3, now 2-3.
Clippers started 2-0, now 2-3.

Amazing. I love Playoff basketball. :pimp:

Don't forget about the Lakers starting 0-0 now it's 0-4 :pimp:

“@AlexKennedyNBA: In 2 games w/ Westbrook, OKC's point diff. was +16 and they average 22.5 fastbreak pts. Without him, diff. was -2 and they average 9 fb pts.”

Amazing. I love Playoff basketball. :pimp:

Don't forget about the Lakers starting 0-0 now it's 0-4 :pimp:

:lol: congratulations on your two playoff wins...

your team will be right there with the Lakers soon enough :smokin

are you really not understanding what i'm saying?

westbrook played all of game 2. houston SHOULD have won that game after coming back. had the lead with just over 2 minutes left in the game, but then stopped executing on offense and didn't keep making stops on defense to close the game.

houston was going to compete with okc in this series no matter what westbrook or no westbrook. that first game was literally all nerves. houston missed everything no matter how wide open they were. after that, they settled down. every game has been close at the end.

LOL @ you making a new SN to talk about the Knicks on some "I told you so" ****. Doesn't mean anything coming from a dude who goes ghost when they made him look dumb as ****, i.e. for the majority of this season.

What are you talking about and I have no idea who you have me confused with :lol:

The Knicks are struggling against the Celtics who are without their best player and look like the struggle to score points at time.

With Melo chucking and your 2nd leading scorer coming off the bench who is just as erratic as your leading scorer what did you think was gonna happen ?

If the Knicks manage to some how get past the Celtics and some how get past whoever they play in the next round do you honestly expect them to beat Lebron / Wade / Bosh?

:lol:

Oh ok.

Amazing. I love Playoff basketball.
pimp.gif
Don't forget about the Lakers starting 0-0 now it's 0-4
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OKC-HOU and LAC-MEM G6's on at the same time Friday evening.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Wow really? I know which one I will be paying more attention to.

Hold up...there could potentially be 4 G7's on Sunday? 4. Game 7's. On a Sunday. Absurdity knows no bounds.

are you really not understanding what i'm saying?

westbrook played all of game 2. houston SHOULD have won that game after coming back. had the lead with just over 2 minutes left in the game, but then stopped executing on offense and didn't keep making stops on defense to close the game.

houston was going to compete with okc in this series no matter what westbrook or no westbrook. that first game was literally all nerves. houston missed everything no matter how wide open they were. after that, they settled down. every game has been close at the end.

The Lakers and the Bucks are the only two teams not to compete. There is no way you can say the Rockets would have forced a game 6 with Westbrook playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom