Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
did the knicks really dress in all black to bury the C's? read it somewhere, need pics :lol:
jordan crawford a fool :smh: :rofl:

OKC-HOU and LAC-MEM G6's on at the same time Friday evening. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
Damn :smh: now i gotta DVR one of them and then mute my TV for the game that I do watch & then try to ignore the ticker at the bottom of the screen :smh:.

They could've just pushed them one of them back to Saturday

Damn :smh: now i gotta DVR one of them and then mute my TV for the game that I do watch & then try to ignore the ticker at the bottom of the screen :smh:.

They could've just pushed them one of them back to Saturday

you better pray one of those games on ESPN3.

Originally Posted by Brian Johnson  
LOL @ you making a new SN to talk about the Knicks on some "I told you so" ****. Doesn't mean anything coming from a dude who goes ghost when they made him look dumb as ****, i.e. for the majority of this season.
What are you talking about and I have no idea who you have me confused with
laugh.gif

The Knicks are struggling against the Celtics who are without their best player and look like the struggle to score points at time.

With Melo chucking and your 2nd leading scorer coming off the bench who is just as erratic as your leading scorer what did you think was gonna happen ?

If the Knicks manage to some how get past the Celtics and some how get past whoever they play in the next round do you honestly expect them to beat Lebron / Wade / Bosh?

laugh.gif

Oh ok.
Don't play dumb, MMG. You could end up being right about every single thing you said and it still don't mean **** since it's empty words from someone who only shows his face when it's convenient. I'm not interested in hearing basketball analysis from Casper.

Last edited:
Don't play dumb, MMG. You could end up being right about every single thing you said and it still don't mean **** since it's empty words from someone who only shows his face when it's convenient. I'm not interested in hearing basketball analysis from Casper.

Wrong buddy.

And you sound highly upset that your fraud of a Knick team is on the verge of collapse.

The only people the ever hyped up the Knicks are Knicks fans and NY media.

Talking about ECF or bust :lol:

Complaining that no one respects them :lol:

Knicks are exactly what everyone thought they were.

No offensive flow outside of melo ( him chucking ) and poor defense.

But hey at least melo got a nice little scoring title badge to add to his all star jacket >D

did the knicks really dress in all black to bury the C's? read it somewhere, need pics :lol:
jordan crawford a fool :smh: :rofl:

The tradition was adopted by Jason Kidd and Tyson Chandler back in 2011. Who exactly started it, I'm not sure.

Except that team was better than this team, :lol:

Dallas never lost a close-out game that year. New York has already lost two in the first round.

It's supposed to be symbolize the end of their opponents season, so dressing for a funeral. :lol:

Except. You kinda gotta win.

it would be funny if the series goes to 7 games and jet get the celtics to wear black along with the knicks wearing black

Heat playing at a easy conference? That's why they went 28-3 against the West :rolleyes

They can coast against eastern teams though and be well rested for when they play west teams. The Heat are a great team but does not mean the eastern conference is not garbage cause it is.

mark my words, chicago will beat miami.

I only say that because I'm 99% rose is gonna play. there have been reports that he is dominating in practice and watching the bulls play it is clear that his style of play is rubbing off on them. I've been watching rose since simeon and right now the bulls are playing like derrick rose.

Miami won't really know what to expect from a guy who hasn't played all year and is coming off a bum acl and if wade isn't fully healthy it would be even more difficult

This dude
ib0Dpjh0C3rgFL.gif

looks like parsons told his man to hurry up he got somethin planned for him :x

gave him that look :smh:

double date with franchise and mobley :rofl:

you see that look lin gave him near the end of the vid? like a 12 year old girl in love :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom