Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source?

Why the hell would you trash talk to a player who was in the bench all game after a loss on your home floor?:lol:

Jordan Crawford :lol:

When asked if he said anything to Anthony, Crawford told the Globe, “Nah, they was talking to me, baby. They was talking to me. Yeah, they like me. I think it’s that smile I keep carrying. I think we’re playing freely, not thinking as much.” [...]

“I don’t know what happened,” he said. “I don’t know what happened, you know what I’m saying? I was on the bench the whole game, I don’t know why they was talking to me.

“They gotta be upset, their [expletives] tightening up. Of course they upset.”

Link

and in looking at the vid (again), it looks like Melo turns back to say something before everyone was separated....

This has to be the least interesting playoffs since NBA on NBC. Why does it feel like I'm watching And1 iso and 3's.

Source?

Why the hell would you trash talk to a player who was in the bench all game after a loss on your home floor?:lol:

Jordan Crawford :lol:

When asked if he said anything to Anthony, Crawford told the Globe, “Nah, they was talking to me, baby. They was talking to me. Yeah, they like me. I think it’s that smile I keep carrying. I think we’re playing freely, not thinking as much.” [...]

“I don’t know what happened,” he said. “I don’t know what happened, you know what I’m saying? I was on the bench the whole game, I don’t know why they was talking to me.

“They gotta be upset, their [expletives] tightening up. Of course they upset.”

Link

and in looking at the vid (again), it looks like Melo turns back to say something before everyone was separated....
Wow.:rofl:

Jordan Crawford is a funny guy. Hope he gets in the game Friday.:nerd:

Jordan Crawford is a joker....this is the same guy who said he is the best player in the NBA and better than Michael Jordan 
"I don't tell nobody, but I feel like I can be better than Michael Jordan," Crawford said, without the slightest hint of sarcasm. "When I'm done playing, I don't want people to say, Michael Jordan is the best player. I want that to be me. That's how I am. That's how I was built."

Um, what? You realize people will look at you sideways and think you're crazy for saying that, right?

"Yeah, I know that, I definitely know that. But I'm not settling for anything less," Crawford said. "I feel like I'm better than him, anyway. My mom is going to say I'm better than him."
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...-be-better-than-michael-jordan?urn=nba,wp9911

loob

Last edited:
roll.gif

colin is killin the Knicks right now for that stunt they pulled last night.... LMAOOOOO

Last edited:
i hate royce white. he's a ***** to me. i wish we would just cut him.
Why don't u like rocye what has he done to u. U sit back and critics other nba players why can't he do the same. It's about the same in ratio with him being u.

roll.gif

colin is killin the Knicks right now for that stunt they pulled last night.... LMAOOOOO

i'm waiting on the stephen a smith radio show, he went in yesterday about how they need to get it done, but it may be historic how he goes off today....

Why are the nets having trouble with a depleted bulls team?

Also, I think OKC is done. I don't see dudes smelling a finals appearance during the Durant era again. Their GM messed up by trading harden for a bag of chips and resigning their dumbass coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom