Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M SO HYPE RIGHT NOW! WHERE #KNICKNATION AT?!?!!? :nerd:

WANNA BEAR ALL BLACK LIKE YOUR GOING TO A FUNERAL HUH?! BOSTON ATTENDING YOUR FUNERAL!

TRYNA DISRESPECT GANG GREEN?! BOSTON RAINED 3PT'ERS ALL OVER NYC. LET'S FREAKIN' GO!

#BostonStrong #GangGreen #ForRondo #MakeHistory. FIRST TEAM EVER TO OVERCOME A 3-0 DEFICIT. HOP ON THE BANGWAGON NOW!

#KNICKNATION ON SUICIDE WATCH RIGHT NOW! :evil:

I'm pretty confident to say that the Celtics will lose this series. 0-179 bro.

This isn't baseball, and the Celtics won't have enough to withstand another win in NY.

i was looking up random omer asik info and didnt know this dude was dating Miss Ohio when he was in Chicago :lol: props to him
that girl is tiny compared to omer :nerd:

the Red Sox are the ones that started the whole _______ Nation thing right?

Damn. Kahn still not officially fired since he is still in Europe doing scouting. :lol: Might as well stay there instead of coming home to a firing.

At least Flip can right this franchise again.

Dipset sippin that Henny early in the morning.
Never seen dude post with so many caps before. Never have I seen him be so "hyped"
about anything but grave digging Rihanna threads.

He has to be hammered.
Exactly what I was thinking

I'M SO HYPE RIGHT NOW! WHERE #KNICKNATION AT?!?!!?
nerd.gif

WANNA BEAR ALL BLACK LIKE YOUR GOING TO A FUNERAL HUH?! BOSTON ATTENDING YOUR FUNERAL!

TRYNA DISRESPECT GANG GREEN?! BOSTON RAINED 3PT'ERS ALL OVER NYC. LET'S FREAKIN' GO!

#BostonStrong #GangGreen #ForRondo #MakeHistory. FIRST TEAM EVER TO OVERCOME A 3-0 DEFICIT. HOP ON THE BANGWAGON NOW!

#KNICKNATION ON SUICIDE WATCH RIGHT NOW!
devil.gif
BRUHHHHHHH
roll.gif

4 games on Friday...damn.

Boston and Houston have made great defensive adjustments in their respective series...going to be a crazy next few days.
No doubt
Key to the series right there. Sick of big men who can shoot jumpers but can't execute a basic drop step. Serge should be destroying Harden down there
He's still working on the jump shot, Ibaka is. 
So far, Carmelo Anthony has taken 137 shots and has 6 assists this series.
Didn't know that.

KG needs to pull a ray lewis and announce his retirement in the middle of the playoffs. That motivation could push them even harder to beat the odds.

soooooooo rockets' fans.. ummm how do you guys feel about royce commenting on games?

Royce White         [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Highway_30

@KDTrey5... Y'all are looking SHAAAKYY BAAABYY.
[table][tr][td]Royce White @Highway_30 [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
And... that's why you play the games. That @okcthunder team just looked shook. "They're looking shaky baby." #RedNation
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Royce White @Highway_30 [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
It's ALOT of tough B-BALL fans on twitter... Lol! I'm a spectator right now, I'll say whatever the f**k I want. Swing when you see me.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Royce White @Highway_30 [/td][td]13h[/td][/tr][tr][td]
“@shadymac1: @Highway_30 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]” I'm scared of planes, not fist fights lol.
[/td][/tr][/table]

soooooooo rockets' fans.. ummm how do you guys feel about royce commenting on games?

Royce White         [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Highway_30

@KDTrey5... Y'all are looking SHAAAKYY BAAABYY.
[table][tr][td]Royce White @Highway_30 [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
And... that's why you play the games. That @okcthunder team just looked shook. "They're looking shaky baby." #RedNation
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Royce White @Highway_30 [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
It's ALOT of tough B-BALL fans on twitter... Lol! I'm a spectator right now, I'll say whatever the f**k I want. Swing when you see me.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Royce White @Highway_30 [/td][td]13h[/td][/tr][tr][td]
“@shadymac1: @Highway_30 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]” I'm scared of planes, not fist fights lol.
[/td][/tr][/table]
man, he'll be out the league soon enough thats all i got to say 

Lmao @ Kenyon Martin. Wanted to talk **** and wear all black, but then turns *****made and refuses to talk to reporters after the game when he and J.R. Smith both put up absolutely pathetic efforts. When you beat your chest you have to answer the questions people have later. Bunch of ******g clowns, I'd say "act like you've been there before", but it's been so long since you had any kind of success I guess that doesn't apply to you.

Heat got lucky last year, and cats are now claiming this and that?

If it wasn't for that blown call in game 2, they'd be down 0-2 going back home and I don't they'd climb outta that hole.

IF THIS IS HOW TOU FEEL YOU ABSOLUTLY HAVE NO GRASP ON REALITY WHAT SO EVER...BLOWN CALL COME ON MAN

Lmao @ Kenyon Martin. Wanted to talk **** and wear all black, but then turns *****made and refuses to talk to reporters after the game when he and J.R. Smith both put up absolutely pathetic efforts. When you beat your chest you have to answer the questions people have later. Bunch of ******g clowns, I'd say "act like you've been there before", but it's been so long since you had any kind of success I guess that doesn't apply to you.

i wouldnt expect anything less from those 2 clowns, 1 has a young money logo on his throat and the other had one the most ran thru chicks from mia lips on his neck.
mean.gif

Still think Scott Brooks is a good coach (and we really have no grasp on who's good and who's not anyway, so who cares). We're going off two game samples where your second best player was just wiped away without warning.

I love Bill Simmons and think he's knowledgeable, but I close my ears when anything Boston is brought up. Like cmon, drawing parallels to the 2004 Red Sox... This is the ******g FIRST ROUND :LOL :LOL :LOL When the Celtics get beat in Game 6 all that 04 Red Sox talk is looking downright foolish.

Man, Harden hit 7 3s last night and all of them were off the dribble. I can't even imagine what the percentage around the league is on 3s after dribbling (it's definitely low) and he hit SEVEN.

^^^ I really wanted to be on Royce White's side, since I'm generally sympathetic to issues of mental illness. But the more I know about the guy, I think he's just a douche, who also happens to have mental illness. I am not on his side now.

[quote name="Sorkoram"][quote name="TommyIceRocking"]So far, Carmelo Anthony has taken 137 shots and has 6 assists this series.[/quote]
[/quote] [kobe fan] And? dude is hot, and who is he supposed to be passing it to? Everyone else is broke.[/fan]

At least he isn't trying to be something he's not. He carried them to the playoffs by shooting, not passing.

Sure it kills the flow sometimes when he's forcing shots. Of course you dont ever wanna see him go 1 on 5, constantly playing hero ball or anything. But when you live by Melo, sometimes you'll die by Melo.

Many people get on Durant for being passive and letting Russ take over the team too often. We tell him to be more aggressive, play with a killer instinct, and shoot the way he should be shooting.

But then we wanna sit here and say that a dude who has shooting in his blood, Melo, and has carried his team to the 2 seed with his scoring production, needs to shoot less and have more assists?

So some need to stop being something they aren't (like Durant being a passer), and some need to be more of something they've never been (Melo shooting less and racking up assists)?

Gotta stay consistent with what we ask of stars, IMHO.

P.S. I'm personally not a fan of Melo.
So take it as an objective opinion.
Just sayin you can't say be who you are to someone and then ask them to do something they've never done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom