Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, Carmelo Anthony has taken 137 shots and has 6 assists this series.

Also, I think OKC is done. I don't see dudes smelling a finals appearance during the Durant era again. Their GM messed up by trading harden for a bag of chips and resigning their dumbass coach.

:lol:

Jesus Christ. :smh:

@KCJHoop: Hinrich out. Deng, Gibson still sick. Didn't do shootaround. Gametime decisions. #Bulls

Going to need HUGE games from Jimmy, Nate, and Booz

@KCJHoop: Hinrich out. Deng, Gibson still sick. Didn't do shootaround. Gametime decisions. #Bulls

This post-season is crazy. Dudes are just dropping like flies. But I hope for the Bulls that Deng and Gibson saw what Harden did last night when he was sick. Maybe that will give them a little extra incentive to play.

Why don't u like rocye what has he done to u. U sit back and critics other nba players why can't he do the same. It's about the same in ratio with him being u.

Was this english? Did this make sense to anyone?

Looks at Location and Avy - Makes too much sense

Last edited:
I'M SO HYPE RIGHT NOW! WHERE #KNICKNATION AT?!?!!? :nerd:

WANNA WEAR ALL BLACK LIKE YOUR GOING TO A FUNERAL HUH?! BOSTON ATTENDING YOUR FUNERAL!

TRYNA DISRESPECT GANG GREEN?! BOSTON RAINED 3PT'ERS ALL OVER NYC. LET'S FREAKIN' GO!

#BostonStrong #GangGreen #ForRondo #MakeHistory. FIRST TEAM EVER TO OVERCOME A 3-0 DEFICIT. HOP ON THE BANGWAGON NOW!

#KNICKNATION ON SUICIDE WATCH RIGHT NOW! :evil:

Last edited:
Dipset sippin that Henny early in the morning.
Never seen dude post with so many caps before. Never have I seen him be so "hyped"
about anything but grave digging Rihanna threads.

He has to be hammered.

Last edited:
Scott Brooks
smokin.gif
, so clutch
the one positive of all of this, brooks getting exposed.. and the growing potential that he could be replaced
Key to the series right there. Sick of big men who can shoot jumpers but can't execute a basic drop step. Serge should be destroying Harden down there
yup.. he should be playing collison and ibaka together more (collison is our best pick and roll defendor)..

on offense i would station both along the baseline (nuggets do this a ton), and asik would be forced to commit to whoever was/is driving (what is happening now).. and then they could pass it to either for the easy baskets

Ready for Grizzlies game 6

I got that feeling... I can feel a series close out :nthat:

Hopefully Hosuton can force a game 7 so we can rest before the next round facing the winner.

Dipset sippin that Henny early in the morning.
Never seen dude post with so many caps before. Never have I seen him be so "hyped"
about anything but grave digging Rihanna threads.

He has to be hammered.

:rofl:

I bet Deng not only plays but plays like 43 minutes. Thib gives no damns about some flu like symptoms.

Hold up...there could potentially be 4 G7's on Sunday? 4. Game 7's. On a Sunday. Absurdity knows no bounds.
um that would be crazy

Stern will be salivating if that would happen. Ratings through the roof.

KD must go God Mode and drop 51 in the next game. Or else!

Time for him to open his mouth. 2nd all your life because you never speak up and were content with where you were. DEMAND THE BALL!

did the knicks really dress in all black to bury the C's? read it somewhere, need pics :lol:
jordan crawford a fool :smh: :rofl:

The tradition was adopted by Jason Kidd and Tyson Chandler back in 2011. Who exactly started it, I'm not sure.
Except that team was better than this team, :lol:
Dallas never lost a close-out game that year. New York has already lost two in the first round.
It's supposed to be symbolize the end of their opponents season, so dressing for a funeral. :lol:
Except. You kinda gotta win.

I hate all this BS off the court stuff. Wearing black, guaranteeing victories after suspensions, etc. That **** wont win games.

Only reason i thought we had a shot to win it all this year was because this Knick team reminded me of that Mavs team. I watched every Mavs game that year cuz one of my best friends /roomate is a die hard Mavs fan here. You guys were better, but its very close. Only difference is Dirk didnt miss 20 shots a game like Melo is so far and Tyson played 10x better.

I ******g hate Tyson right now, dude is such a scrub this series.

Yes Drummond gets it. Going to see the Dream and work on his conditioning this off season. Reach that potential.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom