Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These playoffs suck so far. Seriously it doesn't matter if the hawks and pacers, or bulls and nets go 7. Both series are irrelevant. People wanna see top teams playing competitive ball. Only good series is clips grizz BC both teams are legit

These playoffs suck so far. Seriously it doesn't matter if the hawks and pacers, or bulls and nets go 7. Both series are irrelevant. People wanna see top teams playing competitive ball. Only good series is clips grizz BC both teams are legit
It doesn't matter if GSW and Denver ain't winning nothing this year, you're not entertained by this series?

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/top_plays/2013/05/01/20130501-play-of-the-day.nba

dont know how to embed put this was just silly 
smokin.gif

Watching the replay of game 4 Chi vs. Brooklyn... and wow.. The nets collapsed in the last few min of the 4th qtr after bummy *** Watson missed that dunk.

It doesn't matter if GSW and Denver ain't winning nothing this year, you're not entertained by this series?

:lol: at only good series is Grizz / Clips

Rockets/Thunder and Warriors/Nug is ways better than that series

True.  Just like the Joe Budden and Glen Davis twitter fighting back in 2010.  Some of these players need to spend more time in the gym, honing their craft and skills instead of sending a lot of useless tweets during these online scuffles.
Not that I care about Glen Davis or Joe Budden's lame ***** but this argument is so tired. 

We don't know what an athlete's daily routine consists of based of their social media activity.

The whole (insert athlete here) should be working on his game instead of tweeting theory is ridiculous. Ya'll act like because they tweet...it means that probably didn't put in work in the gym that day or something.

Lebron's pretty active on twitter. Would he be an even better basketball player if he was working on his game during the time he's tweeting also?
I know that players use twitter actively, but my statement was pertaining to Twitter battles/fight. I believe that you overlooked/misunderstood the portion that you underlined above.

JR Smith at least owned up to his comment...K-Mart on the other hand came off looking like a chump.

Where was the leadership on the team to suggest that publicly announcing WHY you're wearing black, might be a bad idea?

It's fine with me if you have enough heart and determination to WIN the close out games. When you don't, you look like a bunch of pilgrims.

Yeah Bobby, he sticks out like a sore thumb.

I just remembered I PM'ed MJGREATXII on his new name about the $50 Lakers bet but I think he went and got himself banned.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Another dude who goes ghost when it's convenient.

Last edited:

Don't play dumb, MMG. You could end up being right about every single thing you said and it still don't mean **** since it's empty words from someone who only shows his face when it's convenient. I'm not interested in hearing basketball analysis from Casper.

Wrong buddy.

And you sound highly upset that your fraud of a Knick team is on the verge of collapse.

The only people the ever hyped up the Knicks are Knicks fans and NY media.

Talking about ECF or bust :lol:

Complaining that no one respects them :lol:

Knicks are exactly what everyone thought they were.

No offensive flow outside of melo ( him chucking ) and poor defense.

But hey at least melo got a nice little scoring title badge to add to his all star jacket >D

We're playing the "U MAD" card in 2013 though? I thought everyone was past that...
Don't play dumb, MMG. You could end up being right about every single thing you said and it still don't mean **** since it's empty words from someone who only shows his face when it's convenient. I'm not interested in hearing basketball analysis from Casper.

This still applies.

Point is, everything you say is negated by the fact that you're nowhere to be seen when they're doing well after talking all that **** before the season started. And of course you're not gonna own up to it so I won't waste any more keystrokes on you.

Expossssssed.

Last edited:

I just remembered I PM'ed MJGREATXII on his new name about the $50 Lakers bet but I think he went and got himself banned. :lol: :smh: Another dude who goes ghost when it's convenient.

I knew it had to be someone old who just needed a new SN to talk **** :lol:

And that is FOUL :lol:

I just remembered I PM'ed MJGREATXII on his new name about the $50 Lakers bet but I think he went and got himself banned.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Another dude who goes ghost when it's convenient.
Didn't get banned, he's just not gonna pay. Deleted his twitter and everything.

http://niketalk.com/t/533483/spurs-...hread-spurs-win-congrats/620_20#post_17773078
Good looks, I didn't see that.
mean.gif
Buddy scrubbed himself from the internet.

I'm not surprised though, this was said when we made the bet:
I'm not a Spurs fan but I'll easily take you up on that bet.
It goes both ways tho.
My lakers win you owe me 50
If they beat San Antonio in the 1st round, you got 50 from me.

Just don't pull a SneakerPro.
Yeah sure
laugh.gif

50 for me if lakers win in first round against spurs
50 for you if spurs win in first round against lakers
*shakes hand*

So the list is:
Scotthall
Antidope
Illoquent dsk
Hold up now...what the **** is this?! Y'all unsecured creditors gonna **** my money up...this dude's gonna chuck up the deuces on his SN once it happens.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I better get paid first, dawg.
NT'ers are the worst b.

Last edited:
Odom starting would be quite the blessing.

Yeah, for which team? I really don't feel like its a blessing for the Clippers, unless Odom becomes his 2008-2010 self. ZBo may be outplaying him, but at least Griffin can make him work sometimes. Zach just feasts on all our other bigs on offense and doesn't have to exert any energy playing them on defense.

Maybe we should get gimmicky like GSW and put out a small line up. Start Bledsoe at the 2 and Hill at the 4 and really try to speed the game up. Would be interesting.

I know that players use twitter actively, but my statement was pertaining to Twitter battles/fight. I believe that you overlooked/misunderstood the portion that you underlined above.

If twitter even takes up 2 hours a day (which is an absurd amount considering the time it takes to tweet or read tweets) - that's 22 hours to do other stuff. You can realistically, even if you're Kobe Bryant, only workout for 6-8 hours a day. Do you understand how irrelevant that tweeting time is when it comes to getting better? Obviously players should be smarter because it looks dumb to argue with twitter fans when you should have better things to do BUT to say it effects their skills is ridiculous.

The better argument would be how eating fast food and going out to clubs and drinking effects their skills. Now, that's a sacrifice players should make during the season.

At least he isn't trying to be something he's not. He carried them to the playoffs by shooting, not passing.

Sure it kills the flow sometimes when he's forcing shots. Of course you dont ever wanna see him go 1 on 5, constantly playing hero ball or anything. But when you live by Melo, sometimes you'll die by Melo.
I've been pulling for him to take his game to the next level for a while now, as in let the game come to you and work on the defensive side. At this point, the chance of that happening is slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom