Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rockets one beats both of those. They flew off into the sky like Poochie!

turrible.

and i thought the warriors mascot was horrible...

costume looks like they just went to a dollar store and picked out random stuff and put it together... a little reynolds wrap foil, a mini bbq grill, some black spandex, curtain, black spray paint, toilet seat cover,etc

the hell was the nets thinking?

Last edited:
Brooks never does or says anything. It'd KD's choosing. He spoke about wanting to grab 8 rebounds a game (he's at 12 right now) "next yr" during the summer, The passing, again I think he's trying to be more like LeBron plus going out of his way to incorporate Kevin Martin since that's where most of his passes go. But yea, 15pts isn't going to cut it. I'll take 30 and 4 assists all day over like 15 and 7 and a bunch of tos attempting to pass. A KD "forced shot" is typically better than an open shot from most the other guys so. He said today though in postgame, he's still trying to figure out the balance.

"An important questions to ask yourself about what you are running offensively: did you get high percentage shots for your best player? Ask yourself after every game."
-Hubie Brown

As much as we know that Eric Gordon hate's playing in New Orleans, is dude really hurting his career? Dude has no structural damage to the knee and is resting it due to soreness. Didn't participate in training camp, missed all pre-season games, sounds to me like he's not even making a full hearted effort. Such a shame as talented as he is, I hope he gets his ish together.

Danny Granger out for three months.

Edit:

Look at this pitiful effort from the Pistons. :lol: :lol: :x

Last edited:
Danny Granger out for three months.

the pistons need to take a knee for the rest of the seasons. they are the new armpit of the NBA

rodney stuckey got off last night and shot 5-17

:smh:

Waiters with another good game. I hope he continues to play well and prove a lot of you guys wrong who said they should have never drafted him because he "came off the bench".
Had to be coming from people who never watched the games because he was clearly the most talented player on the roster. The biggest legit concerns were his height/fact that he wasn't an elite athlete. I knew he'd be good and thought the pick was a good pick, but obviously no one expected him to come out this hot. I want to see him get to the line more like he did at Cuse.

Waiters with another good game. I hope he continues to play well and prove a lot of you guys wrong who said they should have never drafted him because he "came off the bench".
Had to be coming from people who never watched the games because he was clearly the most talented player on the roster. The biggest legit concerns were his height/fact that he wasn't an elite athlete. I knew he'd be good and thought the pick was a good pick, but obviously no one expected him to come out this hot. I want to see him get to the line more like he did at Cuse.
I don't think the majority said they shouldn't have drafted him because he came off the bench, but that he was a reach and there were better choices available. A safer pick in Harrison Barnes, Thomas Robinson (yes they have Tristan but I think you draft talent over a positional need when you're as bad as the Cavs were), or you take a chance and pair your PG with a potential monster center in Andre Drummond.

:lol: Told you you should have hit me up. I couldn't find nobody to buy mine and got scared it was gonna go to waste so I gave it away for $40, like a half mile closer than you are.
Sad we are up damb near 30 and Lamb still can't get any PT. And Hasheem is close to matching his career high of 10
Lamb in the game. :smokin Reggie Jackson too :rolleyes
Let's see if this lineup can maintain the 25 pt spread, Maynor, Jackson, Lamb, Jones, and Thabeet

Forgot about you bro lol, spur of the moment type of deal. Good win, but yes it's just the raptors. So far lambs numbers look good but they need to focus on how harden improved the other players while on the floor.

Big Baby is getting 4.3 blocks per game. As in, he's getting his shots blocked 4.3 times per game. :lol:

Yea Baby has led the league in getting his shot block for the last several years. How you can be a professional and have access to the best training and never lose weight and work on your conditioning, vertical etc., is beyond me. I am still wondering can he even dunk????

Yea Baby has led the league in getting his shot block for the last several years. How you can be a professional and have access to the best training and never lose weight and work on your conditioning, vertical etc., is beyond me. I am still wondering can he even dunk????

There's more videos of him getting hung though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom