Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Baby has led the league in getting his shot block for the last several years. How you can be a professional and have access to the best training and never lose weight and work on your conditioning, vertical etc., is beyond me. I am still wondering can he even dunk????

just b/c he's chubby doesn't mean he's out of shape. you think big baby has ever been skinny in his life?

Yea Baby has led the league in getting his shot block for the last several years. How you can be a professional and have access to the best training and never lose weight and work on your conditioning, vertical etc., is beyond me. I am still wondering can he even dunk????

just b/c he's chubby doesn't mean he's out of shape. you think big baby has ever been skinny in his life?

He absolutely embarrassed Roy Hibbert in the playoffs last year

I like E'Twaun's game.
Purdue's finest 
nthat.gif
 next to Brian Cardinal, Glenn Robinson, Brad Miller, and Chris Kramer
Can't believe I didn't mention my friend Carl in that list 
mean.gif

Glen Davis says "Shut the hell up!"

:lol:

That was earlier this week.

Last edited:
He's the biggest fan favorite next to Dwight, they needed to keep someone the fans knew and liked.

He's the biggest fan favorite next to Dwight, they needed to keep someone the fans knew and liked.

Jameer is a likeable player?

I guess I don't live in Orlando but it never crossed my mind that Jammer could be a fan favorite type of player

Just hooked up my Xbox, downloaded the APP, and got this **** ready to go. This interface looks pretty dope and I am already excited about the picture quality compared to what I was getting through cable.

Thank you HenzGod...........:nthat:

Just hooked up my Xbox, downloaded the APP, and got this **** ready to go. This interface looks pretty dope and I am already excited about the picture quality compared to what I was getting through cable.

Thank you HenzGod...........:nthat:

its HD so quality is amazing

Stop it. Nobody likes Jameer Nelson.

Moore can be the new fan favorite. 55th pick last year, three teams already, does a little bit of everything.

Learn to love him.

Last edited:
It'll be so much fun to watch a 40 y/o mamba getting burned and dunked on by younger players. Great idea kobster! :nthat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom