Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serge's 1 on 1 defense is fine when he isn't getting hung out to dry by our perimeter guys and whoever is his mate in the frontcourt. Obviously if the big comes over to block or take a charge, somebody needs to come and check their man; help the helper, we SUCK at that. It's usually KD or Perk. Serge will block a shot or get a piece, and then his man has a chance for the tip in, same with drop off passes. Had Serge left here and went to a team where everyone consistently holds their own defensively, it would be scary. Like imagine him next to a KG, or in a Spurs or 6ers uniform on defense. Again, our guys' idea of defense is let their man run towards Serge and hope he blocks it,
I like DeAndre and the whole Clippers lineup and how they play, sans for the ********ness from CP3 and Blake
:smh: Turiaf dunked on again

Maybe that's what it is, which would make sense. The Thunder definitely aren't a team known for their team-defense.

Imagine Serge and Tyson, :lol: , rubbing salt in the wound, I know.

And yeah I like the Clippers too, outside of mjshoesfanatic, CP3, and Blake. CP3 and Blake are just far too whiny for me to enjoy them on a regular basis. Lob city just isn't nearly as appealing as it was,

LEONARD!!!! LOB CITY!!

Odom don't care about his career man, it's sad.

Batum :pimp:
Leonard :wow:

I'm getting so geeked by Batum's assist skills. Hits a cutting price while posting up and then finding Leonards for a lob in transition? This guy is Harden minus the driving but with more defense.

Serge's 1 on 1 defense is fine when he isn't getting hung out to dry by our perimeter guys and whoever is his mate in the frontcourt. Obviously if the big comes over to block or take a charge, somebody needs to come and check their man; help the helper, we SUCK at that. It's usually KD or Perk. Serge will block a shot or get a piece, and then his man has a chance for the tip in, same with drop off passes. Had Serge left here and went to a team where everyone consistently holds their own defensively, it would be scary. Like imagine him next to a KG, or in a Spurs or 6ers uniform on defense. Again, our guys' idea of defense is let their man run towards Serge and hope he blocks it,
I like DeAndre and the whole Clippers lineup and how they play, sans for the ********ness from CP3 and Blake
:smh: Turiaf dunked on again

Maybe that's what it is, which would make sense. The Thunder definitely aren't a team known for their team-defense.

Imagine Serge and Tyson, :lol: , rubbing salt in the wound, I know.

And yeah I like the Clippers too, outside of mjshoesfanatic, CP3, and Blake. CP3 and Blake are just far too whiny for me to enjoy them on a regular basis. Lob city just isn't nearly as appealing as it was,

LEONARD!!!! LOB CITY!!

Word, we could have had Serge and Tyson right now. We could have had Noah too, we took Jeff Green instead. Hindsight. Some felt like we should have taken Lopez over Westbrook, but I got no problem with that one. Or Serge was drafted 24th, basically almost every team had a chance at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom