Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kenny's sound effects when they showed clips of Charles' golf swing had me.
laugh.gif

Love Inside the NBA.

I was actually rooting for the Clips to do well last year bc of all the crap they've gone through.

But damn, clipper fans + flop city = MAAAD Annoying

btw, why does Ryan Hollins always think he's doing it?
laugh.gif

Lulz @ Kobe's death stare at Mike Brown...

Since skippy's (Buss's son - mullet boy) taken over ops of the Lakers, they seem to have sputtered. I never thought Mike Brown would do well at this job or any HC gig. He's a solid asst & that's it. Saw this posted on SI.com. If he does get fired sometime during the season, who do you guys want coaching the Lakers?

http://tracking.si.com/2012/11/09/l...er-poor-homestand-nba/?sct=hp_t2_a3&eref=sihp

Report: Poor homestand could cost Mike Brown his Lakers job

Lakers coach Mike Brown could be fired if the team continues to stumble through an upcoming six-game homestand, sources close to the situation told ESPN.com’s Marc Stein.

"Sources told ESPN.com that the Lakers, while having publicly expressed support for Brown in the wake of a 1-4 start, have privately grown sufficiently concerned about the state of the team to the point that management is prepared to look seriously at a coaching change at this early juncture if L.A. can’t take advantage of what looks to be multiple winnable games in the upcoming stretch."

The pivotal homestand begins Friday against a Golden State Warriors teams missing injured impact players Andrew Bogut and Brandon Rush, then continues through Nov. 20 with games against Sacramento, San Antonio, Phoenix, Houston and Brooklyn

Injuries to guard Kobe Bryant and point guard Steve Nash, and a slow start by center Dwight Howard, originally gave the Lakers front office reasons to be patient, while believing the team could eventually come together.

Lakers owner Jim Buss recently backed Brown, while Bryant denied directing one of his signature death stares at Brown during the team’s loss to Utah.

"Yet sources maintain that patience in the organization is starting to erode as the wait continues for signs of improvement in the Lakers’ play."

The Lakers hope to improve on their Western Conference worst 1-4 start despite
funding the NBA’s largest payroll of a little more than $100 million that could kick in an estimated luxury tax of almost $30 million — with our without an NBA title at season’s end.

DeMarcus Cousins? Check.
Andrew Bogut? Check.
Dwight Howard? Check.
Marcin Gortat? Check.
And just for conversation.
Marc Gasol, Al Jefferson, Nikola Pekovic, Omer Asik? Check. Check. Check. Check.
Chris Kaman, Check?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
yo come on now, asik and pekovic? asik makes jorden look like shaq on offense and pekovic cant rebound or play defense.
Where the DeAndre haters at????
nerd.gif
i didnt know stating facts was hating now. but he is playing much better this year, he still fouls to much tho.

noah is balling on offense this year. i dont know why big man dont go to kareem more to work on there offense game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom