Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea what the **** you are talkin about.
The lakers fire a coach after 5 games. The PG they brought in to bring them a championship has played in a grand total of a game and a half. The laker players are out there shooting 30 percent and clanking free throws. The laker player players are out there just letting anybody get whatever they want with there terrible defense. It's crazy to think the coach is the problem. What's even crazier is to think that bringing a different coach in is gonna fix the problem. To fire somebody over that ? That's a wack character move on the lakers behalf imo.

A team that put Kobe, Pau, and Dwight on the floor at the same time couldn't win a game because of...Coaching?
laugh.gif
Uh...yea.

hope they hire smeone good and fast. i dont care for the Lakers but kinda pathetic to be 1-4

A team that put Kobe, Pau, and Dwight on the floor at the same time couldn't win a game because of...Coaching? :lol:

You mean the coach that put in 1 starting center, with 4 bench guys, half of them playing OUT OF POSITION (ie, Jamison at 3, Ebanks at 2) a 2nd year PG that he didn't even give run to IN THE PRESEASON

As well as the coach that ran his starters out there 40+ minutes multiple times in 5 games, including bringing them back in with a 24 point lead, at home

Or the coach that ran his squad into the ground last year playing a 33 year old injured player 38 minutes a night, who then ran out of gas late

Is playing Dwight, Hill, and Kobe all useless minutes when they have various injuries, and only Nash is getting rest because he's in street clothes, otherwise he'd be out there.

Not to tmention the coach that didn't know what his rotation would be, AS THE SEASON WAS STARTING

Or the coach that benched Jodi Meeks AFTER A SINGLE GAME for reasons unknown when he's the best shooter they have after Nash.

Yeah, Mike was great, what were we thinking?

The firing wasn't just because of this year, folks. It was questionable to begin with and it was only a matter of time before it all blew up. Better to do this now than 20 games in.

From what I was reading, Kobe is fond of D'Antoni. Wouldn't be shocked if he's the next guy up.

As a man, I feel bad for Mike Brown, but as a fan, good riddance! I thought he was the luckiest coach around to buy himself more time in the League by getting the Laker job because this dude is not a great coach at all. Not even a good one.

You mean the coach that put in 1 starting center, with 4 bench guys, half of them playing OUT OF POSITION (ie, Jamison at 3, Ebanks at 2) a 2nd year PG that he didn't even give run to IN THE PRESEASON
As well as the coach that ran his starters out there 40+ minutes multiple times in 5 games, including bringing them back in with a 24 point lead, at home
Or the coach that ran his squad into the ground last year playing a 33 year old injured player 38 minutes a night, who then ran out of gas late
Is playing Dwight, Hill, and Kobe all useless minutes when they have various injuries, and only Nash is getting rest because he's in street clothes, otherwise he'd be out there.
Not to tmention the coach that didn't know what his rotation would be, AS THE SEASON WAS STARTING
Or the coach that benched Jodi Meeks AFTER A SINGLE GAME for reasons unknown when he's the best shooter they have after Nash.

Five games b...FIVE GAMES :lol:

4 of which didn't have your star pg.

FIVE GAMES WITH A SIX GAME HOMESTAND TO GET THINGS STRAIGHTENED OUT. COULDN'T EVEN WAIT FOR THAT :lol:

You have no idea what the **** you are talkin about.
The lakers fire a coach after 5 games. The PG they brought in to bring them a championship has played in a grand total of a game and a half. The laker players are out there shooting 30 percent and clanking free throws. The laker player players are out there just letting anybody get whatever they want with there terrible defense. It's crazy to think the coach is the problem. What's even crazier is to think that bringing a different coach in is gonna fix the problem. To fire somebody over that ? That's a wack character move on the lakers behalf imo.

Your opinion is clueless and hasn't watched Mike coach the last 2 seasons. Go read the last 15 pages of the Laker thread, look at the civil war going on in there the past 3 weeks, then come back. Til then, chill.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Dwight's leaving regardless. He's not mentally built for this. I've said this months ago, if the lakers don't go to the finals and this year is filled with Drama. He's gone. He wants no part of that.

If Phil comes things may change tho. No doubt in my mind the Lakers are pursing it right now.

Five games b...FIVE GAMES :lol:

4 of which didn't have your star pg.

FIVE GAMES WITH A SIX GAME HOMESTAND TO GET THINGS STRAIGHTENED OUT. COULDN'T EVEN WAIT FOR THAT :lol:

LAST SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What part are you not getting? He wore his team into the ground LAST season, and was on the verge of doing it AGAIN.

I don't care about Nash being hurt, that means nothing to me. The guy didn't know how to run his own rotation, do you not understand that? He has NO CLUE.

HE WANTS RON ARTEST TO PLAY THE SHOOTING GUARD POSITION, HE SHOULD BE CLIPPED FOR THAT ******G ******** ALONE!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Your opinion is clueless and hasn't watched Mike coach the last 2 seasons. Go read the last 15 pages of the Laker thread, look at the civil war going on in there the past 3 weeks, then come back. Til then, chill.
You don't know what you're talking about.
Dude, how are you gonna say what I watched ? but I don't care for none of that. The lakers got 4 hall of famers, one of which has barely played and through 5 games they're firing coaches already. The coach isn't the problem.

just repped cp multiple times for straightening these foos out thinking it wasn't mike browns fault.

The guy tried to ice a game, at home, vs THE PISTONS, up 24 points with FIVEEEEEEEEEE starters. FIVE!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't send in 1 or 2, he sent the ENTIRE STARTING LINEUP IN, up 24 points, at home, in the 4th quarter.....first week of November.

He should have been fired before they reached the scorer's table. That right there, tells you who Mike Brown is, he has no plan, no vision, no clue how to run a roster. He is flat out, not cut out for the job of HC for the LA Lakers.

LAST SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What part are you not getting? He wore his team into the ground LAST season, and was on the verge of doing it AGAIN.
I don't care about Nash being hurt, that means nothing to me. The guy didn't know how to run his own rotation, do you not understand that? He has NO CLUE.
HE WANTS RON ARTEST TO PLAY THE SHOOTING GUARD POSITION, HE SHOULD BE CLIPPED FOR THAT ******G ******** ALONE!!!!!!!!
:lol:

HE WAS ON THE VERGE OF DOING IT THIS SEASON? 5 GAMES THROUGH HE WAS "ON THE VERGE" OF DOING THIS? :lol: your definition of On The Verge is pretty wild then.

How the hell are you going to bring in last season's team into this when last season's team was without DWIGHT HOWARD AND STEVE NASH :lol:

Ron Artest is an awful basketball player so no matter the position he plays he will fail :lol:

5 games 4 of which without your star pg and you want him fired? That makes no sense at all.

Dude, how are you gonna say what I watched ? but I don't care for none of that. The lakers got 4 hall of famers, one of which has barely played and through 5 games they're firing coaches already. The coach isn't the problem.

:lol: @ the coach not being the problem. You think the game is as simple as dropping a ball off in the middle of the floor and just have guys treat it like they're playing pick up? Mike Brown was a problem (hire) from day 1. This just came to a head due to the high(er) stakes now involved due to who is on the roster and a window slowly closing on a certain superstar. You can't waste ANY time with this team. They are old. Boom or bust. They weren't going to do **** with Mike Brown as coach and just about ANYONE who follows the sport could have told you that. He was a poor fit for this team from the jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom