Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
point blank period you are in 2013 camera phones twitter instagram posting you as you do, why tarnish the best season of your career before you get rewarded for it, these cats must not see how iverson is doing and he was a MVP for christ sake. once u on that black list aint no coming back, he is definitely on that list. Rhianna image may be made up but my god she makes this ratchet **** look good, queen ratchet disses nva players online, you would of sworn she was from marcy projects.

Hey_
I'm about to get banned from the Thunder boards because Royce started a blog post on Perkins and apparently me and 1 other dude, admittedly trolls at times, are the only ones who don't agree with all this defending of Perkins and his usefulness. Hilarity. I should start a blog. Apparently everyone agrees with you if you have one.
whats the board they say your trolling on ?
Dailythunder.

Royce Young is the blog's owner and a Thunder reporter.

Julius F. Wrek
Honestly no one should go to their team dedicated forum, its not fun.

I like how you can change your username on Livefyre as much as you want though.

Last edited:
My ESPNU is showing baseball but a rerun is on NBATV.

Sam Presti on the amnesty clause: "The amnesty application is not something that we've considered as an organization. We just haven't considered using the provision...We think Perk has a lot of value to our team."

By the way, so it begins for KD? I hate to post this because it just adds to this dude's hyperinflated view of himself and his importance in the sports world, but just an example I am wondering if maybe the tide will start to turn on KD in terms of media perception. I know he has had his spats with Skip before and doesn't give a **** about his opinion though over the whole hating Westbrook thing (who by the now Skip claims he always knew was the man in OKC)

Ehhhh....I think you're being too sensitive if you're using Skip Bayless as an example of changing opinions on KD. :lol:

This was a weird, anti-climactic, injury-filled year. And like I said before, there's always a mountain of stuff protecting him from hate. Even without Westbrook, there's the Harden trade, Brooks, Perkins and now Ibaka. He made the Finals last year and scoring history this year. Just the Harden trade is so heavy, that unless he has some straight up Bron's elbow moments, he'll probably be criticism-proof for as long as he's a Thunder.

It's kinda like KG in Minnesota, except we downplay how great Westbrook is.

Unless you're worried that he won't be everyone's favorite kid playing b-ball. :lol: That's Steph now. He can't be baby bro forever.

Last edited:
Nah I agree.

I actually wouldn't mind him being criticized more, I think it' might make him better. I mean with regard to his 4th quarter in Memphis, sure he was going to get tired carrying the whole team against their loaded up defenses in the 4th quarter and when your 2nd best player is Derek Fisher, you're in trouble so I don't really hold losing this series against him, plus a has been well chronicled Perkins just turned in literally the worst playoff performance in history.

I would just love for KD to act at least remotely interested in defense, especially since he wants to be like LeBron. His half *** closeouts without a hand up, after helping 15ft off of a player 1 pass away in the short 3pt corner, infuriate me to no end.

Ehhhh....I think you're being too sensitive if you're using Skip Bayless as an example of changing opinions on KD.
laugh.gif

This was a weird, anti-climactic, injury-filled year. And like I said before, there's always a mountain of stuff protecting him from hate. Even without Westbrook, there's the Harden trade, Brooks, Perkins and now Ibaka. He made the Finals last year and scoring history this year. Just the Harden trade is so heavy, that unless he has some straight up Bron's elbow moments, he'll probably be criticism-proof for as long as he's a Thunder.

It's kinda like KG in Minnesota, except we downplay how great Westbrook is.

Unless you're worried that he won't be everyone's favorite kid playing b-ball.
laugh.gif
That's Steph now. He can't be baby bro forever.
Marbury?

Nah I agree.

I actually wouldn't mind him being criticized more, I think it' might make him better. I mean with regard to his 4th quarter in Memphis, sure he was going to get tired carrying the whole team against their loaded up defenses in the 4th quarter and when your 2nd best player is Derek Fisher,

Stop it, you know damn well fish wasnt their 2nd best player, kd just didnt step up when it mattered

Presti pretty much satisfied with playoff runs and selling out games. Makes no smart changes.
Star player getting blame.
Another good season for the team.

OKC knows what that formula gets them right?

It will make us end up like Cleveland post LeBron, both on and off the court (with the whole downtown economic impact of an exciting, winning team vs not), but they ain't trying to hear me though. They just threatening to ban me from boards for keeping it too 100. :lol:

How long is KD going to accept ownership trading talented players away and just telling, "sorry, small market" and now KEEPING Perkins and doing the same thing?

There's nothing "sustainable" (Presti's buzz word) about paying Perkins almost 19mil over the next 2 yrs and thinking you can hit a home run every draft, get guys to overplay their rookie scale contracts, then trade them to avoid paying them and get more picks and try to rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
^ and give up your only defensive big crazy
Replacing defensive bigs (even ones that can make a wide open jump shot) >>>> replacing star wings.

Hell, they could have found two different post players to replace Ibaka's abilities on the cheap.

Last edited:
^ its better they kept Serge they have enough ball handlers

Ibaka is more valuable to them than Harden was finding a player who can protect the rim like that is hard

Plus wasnt Ibaka on the first all nba team this year?

You keep the (significantly) better player, not the positional need.

They could have kept Harden, played Collison more and added another post player and they would have been a better team.

^ its better they kept Serge they have enough ball handlers

Ibaka is more valuable to them than Harden was finding a player who can protect the rim like that is hard

Plus wasnt Ibaka on the first all nba team this year?

Ibaka is more valuable than harden because he can block shots? You silly

Are you saying westbrook-ibaka-durant won't get a title?

I'm not a psychic, but it'll be harder for them.

Hardens presence and his ability to score plus his brother like friendship with Russy and KD will forever haunt that organization

They better pray they win next season but they can't beat Miami anyway.

So yes .. Durant will leave in 2016 when he will still be ringless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom