Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Forreal.
laugh.gif

Best thing about him was the jersey's he wore.

Why did Bryant Reeves only play 6 seasons in the NBA? I was only like 10 at the time so I can't really remember.

So Frank Vogel is considering starting DJ Augustine at the point, sliding George Hill to the SG, and Paul George to the SF spot. FINA-******G-LY please let this be real, and please let it stay.

By the way, Gerald Green is an incredibly talented player, but his basketball IQ and attentiveness is killing him. Lance Stephenson is def making a case for himself this year as well

So Frank Vogel is considering starting DJ Augustine at the point, sliding George Hill to the SG, and Paul George to the SF spot. FINA-******G-LY please let this be real, and please let it stay.
By the way, Gerald Green is an incredibly talented player, but his basketball IQ and attentiveness is killing him. Lance Stephenson is def making a case for himself this year as well

It seems to me that Augustin is too good of a player to be sitting on the bench. If anything, he should have been starting over Hill to begin with.

It seems to me that Augustin is too good of a player to be sitting on the bench. If anything, he should have been starting over Hill to begin with.

Well see, George Hill is more of a combo guard than anything, and he just got a nice deal in the offseason. But I think Paul George would be alot better of a player if he had somebody like Augustin to facilitate for him. And from what I hear, Augustin hasn't been happy coming off the bench

He asked Spurs fans!! Are you a spurs fan now? :lol:

shut the hell up kid. you and doo be doo must be twins cuz you both act like children. annoying children. and your dad is mjshoesfanatic...

Relax Grandpa. Swear why is there always gotta be that one salty old dude hating on the youth? Like really dawg grow up. Your time has pass give it up already.

Dude has gotta be in his mid 40s keeping tabs on NTers. The life. :smh:

Kinda sad dude has been here 12 years 28,000+ post but he aint a mod or team member.

He has given nothing of value to NT in his time on here. :x

Last edited:
:smh:

Like really noblekane why you act like that? Like damn son you just gotta chill with the hate man not good for the high blood pressure at you age.

Yo be thanks for being a fan. I do it for you. No AYO. :smokin

Back to the thread topic.

GO SPURS GO!!!

Last edited:
why are random people on my twitter posting yeaaaaa Phil jackson is back yet he hasnt even agreed?

SMH

This dude Lance Stephenson! :x

Roy Hibbert has to be the most overrated player in the league. Emeka Okafor is cooking him right now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom