Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf are the Knicks doing not fouling you are only down 6...I blame Woodson for that...s what Kmart got a ticky tack you are still in the game!

Yall can say refs don't determine an outcome and they don't but they most definitely affect the game in a major way. Some very bad calls

Welp.

Props to the Pacers.

Thought the Knicks would win this series and the way they played in the 3rd looked like they were gonna force a Game 7.

Pacers/Heat is gonna be fun.

All 5 starters in double figures. 3 with 20+.that's how you close out.

This IND team will get thrashed by the Heat. Even though I dont want MIA to win.

Knicks played their worst basketball of the season during this series and kept it close despite IND murdering them on the boards/FT's/drawn fouls/etc.

Proud of NY for coming this far, we shouldve never been down 3-1. Cope shouldve introduced himself to IND much sooner. Kidd shouldve played less. JR didnt help much.

Rest is history

And you don't realize Miami is 1-2 this year against the Blue and Gold.
Your comparing regular season to the playoffs. You lost all credibility in anything you ever say now.

I can't lie. I'm a Knicks fan and I'm pretty disappointed but the Heat have been improving their level of play every game throughout the playoffs.

Unless the Pacers have ANOTHER level to hit I don't see them winning more than 1 game. This is me saying this and I really dislike the Heat.
And true story...regular season doesn't mean anything by the time your in the Conference Finals

j.r. smif lost so much money this post season. i can't get that video out my mind , melo bully, chandler bully, mike woodson ya herd 
roll.gif

Like I said in previous post, ever since the knicks dressed in black "going to a funeral" they went 3-6 :lol: :rofl: :lol:

hope they dressed appropriate tonight

Last edited:
And you don't realize Miami is 1-2 this year against the Blue and Gold.
Your comparing regular season to the playoffs. You lost all credibility in anything you ever say now.

"But but but it's the regular season, it doesn't count"

I guess Miami's win streak didn't count either?

Your comparing something that happened over a year ago. Sit down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom