Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacers :pimp:

knew they would get to the ECF but should be interesting series. i think they can take miami

"But but but it's the regular season, it doesn't count"

I guess Miami's win streak didn't count either?

Your comparing something that happened over a year ago. Sit down.

Miami streak didnt count for anything what are you talking about?

isnt your team at home watching like you are?

This IND team will get thrashed by the Heat. Even though I dont want MIA to win.

Knicks played their worst basketball of the season during this series and kept it close despite IND murdering them on the boards/FT's/drawn fouls/etc.

Proud of NY for coming this far, we shouldve never been down 3-1. Cope shouldve introduced himself to IND much sooner. Kidd shouldve played less. JR didnt help much.

Rest is history

Gotta agree...these are the same pacers that Atlanta took to 6 games...the heat beat last year with no bosh, no Ray Allen, no birdman, and Norris Cole a lesser player. Yes George has come along but he is basically Danny granger from last year.

As for the Knicks...how the heck does Novak get 0 burn the whole series...dude is a dead eye shooter and would've made indy's D work a little harder. Don't even get me started on the bone headed decision to not foul only down by 6

Spurs vs Grizz is gonna be a true basketball fans series to watch.

Pacers vs Heat is gonna be alot of *****ing and moaning.

2.5 hours...

JR-Smith-Club-4.jpg

Blow the tesm up, Ban IG posting and partying and pray next year is better lol.. I better not see no IG pic of smith living the life after this playoff performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom