Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still amazed at how much money JR lost himself during this Knicks' playoff run.

Dude was flat out awful.

Same cats crying bloody murder about the refs during Heat games

have stayed mighty quiet about that last 4 minute stretch of calls against

Chandler, KMart and Shump.

And you dont realize the Lakers got swept in the 1st rnd.

The bulls beat the heat 3-0 in 2011 and we see how that happen.

The Mavs beat the heat 2-0 in 2011 and we see how that happen. :lol: @ your grammar btw.

Anyways, heat in 5 if Lebron shows some mental toughness, heat in 6 if he can show just a little mental toughness, heat in 7 if he comes out like the fragile little ***** he is. Pacers are just a bad team, unless big Lance drops 30 a night, they're not winning anything.

Knicks gotta be the most pathetic franchise in the history of sports. I wish you all a hundred years of continued failure.

:lol: if it took them 13 years to get out the first round. Just imagine how longer it will take them to get out the second round lol.

They play on a weak conference so i don't get why they didn't take advantage of it over all these years.

Amare sucks and they overpaid him. Melo need a real 2nd option or he's going to retire without a ring. Maybe they should give Bynum a chance lol.

As a childhood Pacers fan..... I'd love to see the Pacers beat the Heat and make it into the finals.

Still get legitimately angry thinking about Larry Johnson's bull **** 4 point play 
mean.gif

and then I moved to Sac shortly after that and didn't get to enjoy the Pacers lose to the Lakers the following year 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom