Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The currents were in its 3rd season

LOL is that supposed to be old? :rofl:

too many teams changing jerseys, warriors are fine aside from the stupid wish bone neck.

they need to find some new designers and come up with some good, long lasting designs. im kinda getting sick of teams always changing stuff up.

Suns def need something new. So do timberwolves. Pistons need to go back to the teal uni's, i loved those. Rockets should scrap the red alternates. Orlando just needs to stop trying to reinvent the wheel, their first uni's were perfection. Knicks need to at least have full piping on their arm holes, that looks ridiculous how it is now.

The teams that really need drastic Jersey overhauls are the ones that have kept the same ones forever and ever, the Lakers, Celtics and Knicks. Tired of seeing them and their trim and lettering changes once every five years. They need BRAND NEW Jerseys and colorway overhauls. I would love to see this come back.

Oh and the Thunder too its one of the ugliest ones in the league, they should just wear the alternate every game until they get rid of those hideous ones they have now.

Last edited:
Bobcats- 3rd
Suns- Home, Away and 3rd
Knicks- 3rd
Warriors- Home, away and 3rd

Just some info on some of the teams getting new jerseys
Nice.

A black/orange or orange/blue alternate for the Knicks would be nice.

I think more teams are also going to try the sleeve jersey experiment next season.

So we can look forward to that.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

The teams that really need drastic Jersey overhauls are the ones that have kept the same ones forever and ever, the Lakers, Celtics and Knicks. Tired of seeing them and their trim and lettering changes once every five years. They need BRAND NEW Jerseys and colorway overhauls. I would love to see this come back.

Oh and the Thunder too its one of the ugliest ones in the league, they should just wear the alternate every game until they get rid of those hideous ones they have now.

We need no such change. We added a white version a few years ago, that's the best you get. Our jersey's are forever, same for the Celtics.

Suns def need something new. So do timberwolves. Pistons need to go back to the teal uni's, i loved those. Rockets should scrap the red alternates. Orlando just needs to stop trying to reinvent the wheel, their first uni's were perfection. Knicks need to at least have full piping on their arm holes, that looks ridiculous how it is now.

qft on the Pistons. Need to find me a Grant Hill jersey.

If Houston went back to their blue pinstripe jerseys :pimp:

Or Magic went back to their star patterned jerseys :pimp:

No need for teams like the Lakers or Celtics to make any serious modifications. Their uniforms are timeless.

Last edited:
:lol: Alot yall are just naming jerseys from y'alls childhood.

Most of those jerseys are horrible and have no significant to the teams history considering most of those teams were horrible when they wore those jerseys

Someone please post the statistics of those ugly, by that i mean like how much lighter they are than other jerseys and the tech involved

I'm guessing they are comfy if the nba is using them

Last thing yall hear JR Smith wants to retire a knick? The fanbases of all other teams in the league are rejoicing

If Sonics ever come back, they need to wear the joints that they had in the finals. Those may be my favorite uni's of all time. Perfect design and the colors matched so well. I had the reversible Kemp joint.

If Sonics ever come back, they need to wear the joints that they had in the finals. Those may be my favorite uni's of all time. Perfect design and the colors matched so well. I had the reversible Kemp joint.

:rofl: i still have one i wear from time to time.

Larry Sanders spent most of his time picking up fouls during the Heat series. His block numbers went down by more than half during that series. I was not impressed by what I saw.

Would never happen, but does anyone think that it would be in the Knicks best interest to completely blow up the team and rebuild? As it stands now, they are pretty much stuck with the same core until 2015 (I think). Moving Melo would bring in a kings ransom of at the very minimum - YOUNGER players that have talent. If they suck next year, they could go for the full tank and hope that they're rewarded with the #1 overall. Amar'e is staying put. We know this...there isn't anyone out there dumb enough to take on his uninsured contract. Tyson Chandler is a year off of his DPOY, and I think is still a valuable asset on a number of rosters. Shump would net a good return as well.

I dunno...Knicks are in a very tough spot. This is their ceiling and there isn't any reason to think that they'll be much better. They remind me of the Skins (pre RG3). Rebuilding might be the best option.

Bobcats- 3rd
Suns- Home, Away and 3rd
Knicks- 3rd
Warriors- Home, away and 3rd

Just some info on some of the teams getting new jerseys

Hopefully the Warriors get rid of the logo on the front of their jerseys.

Suns may go back to the uniforms they wore from 68-92

I'm guessing the Knicks may get a orange alternate.

Wish I could go back and find the posts of me getting RIPPED for saying Lance Stephenson would be a better player than Evan Turner.

Wish I could go back and find the posts of me getting RIPPED for saying Lance Stephenson would be a better player than Evan Turner.

Bro a few good games doesn't mean hes good, next year he could and probably will vanish lol....

I find it hilarious how people are already starting to talk about the refs before game 1 even started. Pretty much shows that they don't believe Indiana can beat Miami and are getting there excuses ready. Even though Indiana shot 46 free throws tonight compared to new Yorks 18. Like Indiana don't get any calls.
...& it's pathetic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom