Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte Bobcats begin process of changing name back to Hornets

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/e...egin-process-of-changing-name-back-to-hornets

pimp.gif
If you flip a zero upside down, is it not still a zero?

They're going to change there names back to the Hornets.

Then finally get a number one pick they deserve next year, draft Andrew Wiggins.

Then Jordan will turn Wiggins into an assassin.

Or maybe they'll just continue to suck

Last edited:
It's subjective though, sometimes they give it to the guy who volleyballs it back, sometimes to the guy who actually catches it afterwards. But yea a lot of times he could just grab the damn ball and even go back up with it
Which is why they should just remove it all together, I'm willing to be theres no method behind how this is being tabulated. He shouldnt get a rebound for it

o.g. colors as well? i always wondered if the grapes were to match up with the the hornets jersey as a way for m.j. to shot out his state 

It's subjective though, sometimes they give it to the guy who volleyballs it back, sometimes to the guy who actually catches it afterwards. But yea a lot of times he could just grab the damn ball and even go back up with it
Which is why they should just remove it all together, I'm willing to be theres no method behind how this is being tabulated. He shouldnt get a rebound for it

No tipbacks/volleys could cotinue to count as rebounds. You cant always bring it back down and if its obvious that you are tipping it out to a teammate, it should count as a offensive rebound

o.g. colors as well? i always wondered if the grapes were to match up with the the hornets jersey as a way for m.j. to shot out his state 

who knows what colors but would be cool if they went back to teal and purple and some cool design and logo

but knowing that organization it will be a fail all around

LOL at anyone that thinks Tyson is a top 15-20 center in this league. Most overrated overpaid center in the league.
Oh brother.

He had a rough series. That's it. The team doesn't make it this far without him.

Bobcats- 3rd
Suns- Home, Away and 3rd
Knicks- 3rd
Warriors- Home, away and 3rd

Just some info on some of the teams getting new jerseys

Bobcats- 3rd
Suns- Home, Away and 3rd
Knicks- 3rd
Warriors- Home, away and 3rd

Just some info on some of the teams getting new jerseys

why would Warriors be getting new jerseys... again? :lol:

i think quite a few teams are getting an alternate next season, they were supposed to this year but never happened with some. Pistons were one of them.

Wait Warriors are getting new Jerseys? I feel like they just got the ones they just had. Please dont bring the Gatorade Jerseys

Those sleeved ones will be the alt ? And warriors just got there's 2 years ago. For as bad the bobcats are they stay getting new jerseys. It seems like ever other year there is a redesigned version

The warriors are a mystery most likely it's minor changes like adding the workdmark from the yellows to all the jerseys or adding sleeves to all of them, not expecting anything drastic

If the Warriors make there new jerseys look like the alternate yellow ones, (without the sleeves), it'd be dope. Plus that wishbone collar was :x

Wouldn't mind getting an alternate (that's not the sleeve ones).

Perhaps '90-'97 inspired ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom