Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith is more xplosive as a scorer, i'd take him if they are asking for the same $$$$

Not quite. For all of JR's explosiveness, they still score around the same amount and Juice is the more efficient guy and has shown the capacity to make his teammates better. Basically, he isn't nearly the chucker JR is and provides more on the offensive end.

Knicks lost when they completely changed their offense in the fourth. The entire game up until that point, they had melo operating from below the foul line. Fourth quarter they had him pushing the one and trying to make plays. As shown by the turnovers and bad possessions down the stretch, that wasn't the best idea.

LOL at anyone that thinks Tyson is a top 15-20 center in this league. Most overrated overpaid center in the league.

I don't take this post that serious, but you could name 20 better centers in the league right now?

Any of these guys and we win the series.

Hibbert
Brook Lopez
Noah
Horford
KG
Larry Sanders
Jonas Valuncias
Andre Drummond
Okafor
Varajeo
Vucevic
Marc Gasol
Dwight
Asik
Pekovic
Cousins
Robin Lopez
Gortat

Last edited:
Whoaaaa
sick.gif
Yup, I said it.

Any of these guys and we win the series.

Hibbert
Brook Lopez
Noah
Horford
KG
Larry Sanders
Jonas Valuncias
Andre Drummond
Okafor
Varajeo
Vucevic
Marc Gasol
Dwight
Asik
Pekovic
Cousins
Robin Lopez
Gortat

son... larry sanders b? drummond? carry on...

i agree chandler is overrated...hes been in the league what 12 years now..hes just not as athletic as he used to be. never had any offense. just gets outworked. dont get how he got all time first defese

Not quite. For all of JR's explosiveness, they still score around the same amount and Juice is the more efficient guy and has shown the capacity to make his teammates better. Basically, he isn't nearly the chucker JR is and provides more on the offensive end.

Knicks lost when they completely changed their offense in the fourth. The entire game up until that point, they had melo operating from below the foul line. Fourth quarter they had him pushing the one and trying to make plays. As shown by the turnovers and bad possessions down the stretch, that wasn't the best idea.
well I'm not asking OJ Mayo or JR Smith to be a starting 2 Guard.....I want them coming off the bench, and JR Smith is more explosive as a bench scorer

drummond and larry sanders in 5 min gets more blocks and rebounds than tyson

1 alleyoop per game + 7ft tall = 58 mil LMFAO

It's subjective though, sometimes they give it to the guy who volleyballs it back, sometimes to the guy who actually catches it afterwards. But yea a lot of times he could just grab the damn ball and even go back up with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom