Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dude Fredette BALLIN' right now in garbage time :pimp: #FREEJIMMER
Free Jimmer via trading Tyreke and IT and give Jimmer that starting spot 
nthat.gif

ya im kinda been drinking 
smile.gif

Don't trade Zeke, but get Marcus Thorton and Aaron brooks all the way out, I can't ******g stand either of them. :x

Don't trade Zeke, but get Marcus Thorton and Aaron brooks all the way out, I can't ******g stand either of them.
sick.gif
I was kinda joking bout trading IT, but IT has been god awful thus far. Brooks has been a decent, albeit inefficient, scorer. The same can be said for Thornton.

But when this team is lacking any semblance of offense we kinda need players like Thornton and Brooks

Last edited by a moderator:
I was kinda joking bout trading IT, but IT has been god awful thus far. Brooks has been a decent, albeit inefficient, scorer. The same can be said for Thornton.

But when this team is lacking any semblance of offense we kinda need players like Thornton and Brooks

No you don't, you really do't need more than one isolation scorer, maybe a back up 1 and you certainly don't need three of them. Reke, Thorton, or Brooks. Pick one and dump the rest.

Don't trade Zeke, but get Marcus Thorton and Aaron brooks all the way out, I can't ******g stand either of them. :x

Lakers will take any of them.. :D

And if the name Tyreke Evans was being brought up... We'll definitely take him.

Last edited:
i dont hate them, i just wish they were decent/good. i had high hopes for Tyreke but hes pretty damn disappointing.

No you don't, you really do't need more than one isolation scorer, maybe a back up 1 and you certainly don't need three of them. Reke, Thorton, or Brooks. Pick one and dump the rest.
I say pick Thornton. 

Lebron got crossed over by one of the worst ball handlers at the SF position.
laugh.gif

I will never understand why Rudy just can't play like this EVERY game. He seems to only get hyped against elite level players, but let guys like Caron Butler, Chandler Parsons, etc. out play him. He's been doing better this season overall in terms of giving more effort, but he still have lapses every now and then.
That's why Rudy is a B player. Same with Josh Smith, Danny Granger, LaMarcus Alridge etc. The type of players who are close to being an allstar but are just not consistently good enough to be a certified all star. They just kind of sit between above average and all star level.

I say pick Thornton. 
I second Thornton. But I still think Brooks would have a spot/role on the team with thornton
i dont hate them, i just wish they were decent/good. i had high hopes for Tyreke but hes pretty damn disappointing.
Ditto on disappointing Tyreke. I was behind up till like a week ago when I realized he is a one trick pony who will never develop a jumper or become a facilitating attacking guard.
Don't trade Zeke, but get Marcus Thorton and Aaron brooks all the way out, I can't ******g stand either of them.
sick.gif

Lakers will take any of them..
happy.gif

Why?? Tyreke is the last player you should want on the Lakers right now.... OJ>Tyreke

I say pick Thornton. 
I second Thornton. But I still think Brooks would have a spot/role on the team with thornton
Ditto on disappointing Tyreke. I was behind up till like a week ago when I realized he is a one trick pony who will never develop a jumper or become a facilitating attacking guard.

Lakers will take any of them.. :D

Why?? Tyreke is the last player you should want on the Lakers right now.... OJ>Tyreke

Need bench scorers. And someone at least remotely imposing to backup Nash..

I just want to get rid of Steve Blake in some way.. I'd sell my unborn to trade away Steve Blake (not to the Kings because that wouldn't solve anything for
you guys) But a third team.. Or in a trade later in the season to another team. Hell I'd trade Blake for Clint Eastwood's bar stool.

Last edited:
I guarantee if you put Tyreke in the right situation, he would flourish. He just needs the right coach, better players and a city that embraces him. He would fit in Memphis perfectly at the SG spot, especially with Memphis needing a guy that can create off the dribble. Not sure on how likely a Tyreke to Memphis trade would be at this point, but I know its been brought up several times. I would prefer not to involve Rudy Gay, though.

I guarantee if you put Tyreke in the right situation, he would flourish. He just needs the right coach, better players and a city that embraces him. He would fit in Memphis perfectly at the SG spot, especially with Memphis needing a guy that can create off the dribble. Not sure on how likely a Tyreke to Memphis trade would be at this point, but I know its been brought up several times. I would prefer not to involve Rudy Gay, though.

It's like bringing back OJ.

But it'd make sense.

Last edited:
Tony Allen and crappy picks and probably cash.... do it.

Tyreke really can't create for himself anymore. Most teams have figured out how to defend him by giving him the jumper and clogging up the paint. Dude is pretty much useless now 
ohwell.gif

History shows... he's been best at the point.

Memphis freshman year, Kings rookie year..

Calipari had him at the 2 in Memphis, and we started out like 2-2 or something... he switched him to the point and we won like 20 straight and sweet 16 trip w/ Reke at point.

His rookie year he went 20-5-5

I'll trade Selby and Worten for him to come off the bench behind Tony Allen lol... but then he would cut into Ellington's minutes...

But yeah, I'm starting to go to a lot of Kings games out here... and Reke is like a zombie out there. With that fadeaway leg kick jumpshot

what's tyreke best position? The kings need to put better players around him

No they need to put better players around demarcus cousins.

tyreke best and really only position is point guard IMO but is it a good idea for a NBA team to play him at the 1 that's a different story

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom