Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YO check this too.

dc.gif

DMC OWNED :lol:

lakers gonna get that work on Tues. :smokin

Last edited:
Heat must have partied too much last night. Or maybe they just felt bad and let them win. Only explanations.

DMC needs to shut up. Glad he got suspend. Duncan and Sean humble him now.
Did you read the article I posted? He slurps on Duncan almost as hard as you do 
laugh.gif

Not sure why a broadcaster should be humbling players though......
Yeah cause DUNCAN A GOAT. You never trash talk a GOAT unless you wanna be owned by them. So GOATim gave DMC that work.

All Sean was saying is dont be dumb trash talking a legend. They will let their play do the talking.

I dont see how he slurpin TD.
You and Sean Elliot are CLOWNS, B. Sean Elliot AIN'T ****. I'm glad DMC went after this homer clown
laugh.gif

Last edited:
With that behind the back by Rudy Gay on LeBron, you can tell he had being cut from the Olympic team on his mind....

Lebron got crossed over by one of the worst ball handlers at the SF position. :lol:

I will never understand why Rudy just can't play like this EVERY game. He seems to only get hyped against elite level players, but let guys like Caron Butler, Chandler Parsons, etc. out play him. He's been doing better this season overall in terms of giving more effort, but he still have lapses every now and then.

seems like its the same with Clippers fans except they have nothing to be high and mighty about since they never won anything in their life so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom