Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clutch is playing the entire 2nd half + OT, being able to guard PG's when needed, shifting through 1-4 on offense and then giving your team the go ahead and GW baskets.

After playing 46 minutes on Lebron who is the best player in the league and you want to pressure him? It is harder than it sounds. I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying it's easier said than done.

If you pressure, you stay close, and inbetween your man and the basket, PG did not stay between his man and the basket, thats all Im saying, he overplayed it.

To be fair Dub, Melo would have missed the layup anyways.

Us Knick fans know it means when Melo is given a wide open layup lol.

he wouldn't be the first knick to miss a wide open ******g lay up. and with that bad memory i go to sleep

Last edited:
tumblr_mn8gy1aq3Y1rk5zfdo1_400.gif
PG played that all wrong too but look how simple that **** was for him. This is textbook "take what the defense gives you" approach by LBJ. That's not something Spo drew up. How do you (PG/Vogel) give the best player in the world a WIDE open *** lane to the hoop ?

Wow, man. That's some **** I would expect a marginal NCAA hoops squad to pull off, not one of the final four teams left in the highest level of the sport. ******g idiot. 

George made a mistake.... in overtime... guarding the MVP and best player on the planet.

Lebron took advantage of said mistake and while a layup is "easy", he still made the shot with only a couple seconds left.

Vogel made a mistake by not keeping their rim protector on the floor.

Reggie made a mistake by continuing to exist on this planet and not falling into a volcano.

George made a mistake.... in overtime... guarding the MVP and best player on the planet. TRUE

Lebron took advantage of said mistake and while a layup is "easy", he still made the shot with only a couple seconds left. TRUE

Vogel made a mistake by not keeping their rim protector on the floor. VERY TRUE

Reggie made a mistake by continuing to exist on this planet and not falling into a volcano.

THE TRUEST

Both the slander and the slurping are out of control. You don't care about the slurping though do you? Only the slander bothers you LOL.

:D

Nah the slander doesnt get under my skin its just funny how so many people discredit stars just because they dont like them. Particulalry LeBron and Kobe lol.

I don't have a reason to doubt you, so I'm sure that's the truth... but if Rose made a game winning layup, I don't think you're in the thread 10 minutes after the fact saying it wasn't clutch, that's all :lol:

I'd be happy, but more relieved than anything. listen, I hate Indiana too so I get nothing from this series lol

PG played it right. he should have had help but spoelstra's play spaced out the defense and gave lebron room to drive. if that was VDN you would be right though because we know he can't call up a good play to save his life

PG played that right? lol

funny things is if lebron blows that lay up...

"omgz he isnt clutch! look how he falls apart"

i tell you man :lol:

What would you expect though, a layup is a layup. Any player in the NBA will hit a wide open layup

Clutch is playing the entire 2nd half + OT, being able to guard PG's when needed, shifting through 1-4 on offense and then giving your team the go ahead and GW baskets.

We mustve watched different games, Ill give it to him tho, the go ahead basket was clutch, he took his man off the dribble.

Would Manu's wide open 3 last series be considered clutch?

If you give any player in the NBA wide open 3s they'll miss eventually, cant say the same about a lay up

Last edited:
I would not call a blown defensive assignment by the other team clutch. Especially when Lebron takes at least 3 steps to get to the basket. Any player in the NBA can go strong to the whole if they are allowed 3-4 steps on a consistent basis.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the end of that game....damn. And :rofl: at layups not being "clutch" now, Pablo is right just ban that word. People move the goal post entirely too much

PG played it right. he should have had help but spoelstra's play spaced out the defense and gave lebron room to drive. if that was VDN you would be right though because we know he can't call up a good play to save his life

PG played that right? lol

you must have never played organized basketball. the call was to probably deny Lebron the ball and george ran up to try and deny. the help should have been there, and it wasn't point blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom