Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if that was mj or kobe. That was not a clutch play.

That was a bad defensive play by the pacer and it was a lucky wide open layup by James. You don't need any real special skill to make that wide open uncontested layup.

Well he could've pulled a KD and shot a contested 16 footer with the lane as open as Heather Brooks esophagus.

He already went. He said next time ""I would say we'll probably have him in next time."
laugh.gif
(Re: Hibbert)
He should have been fired on the spot.

This

And say if HIbbert is in the game and he somehow gets switched on Lebron in the same position PG24 was in, you don't think Lebron could blow past him too?

Thats the thing tho, it wasnt a blow by, it was an overplay on the inbound.

That's such a lie :rofl:

Not at all. I'm honest. yes I hate LeBron, but I acknowledge he's a beast. yes, I love D Rose, but if Derrick made that exact same play I'd call it bad defense, not Derrick making an amazing game winner. C'mon people. basketball is basketball. ..we've all played ball in the park. sometimes u make amazing shots, and sometimes u score because the defense was bad.

I don't have a reason to doubt you, so I'm sure that's the truth... but if Rose made a game winning layup, I don't think you're in the thread 10 minutes after the fact saying it wasn't clutch, that's all :lol:

How cant it be a clutch play? That play was win or lose. If thats not clutch someone needs to define it for me.

Last edited:
That layup cant be considered clutch cause it is a play that is too easy to make

The fact is lebron had clutch plays in this game, but that layup wasnt one it was made by paul george's error

Easy to say "all a player had to do was to do this". A little harder to do it.

What do you mean, is not overplaying an inbound harder than it sounds?

After playing 46 minutes on Lebron who is the best player in the league and you want to pressure him? It is harder than it sounds. I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying it's easier said than done.

all people are saying is bad defense by indy. what about the great play spoelstra drew up?

If pg doesnt overplay that, lebron has no choice but to take a jumper and you live with the outcome

PG played it right. he should have had help but spoelstra's play spaced out the defense and gave lebron room to drive. if that was VDN you would be right though because we know he can't call up a good play to save his life

That layup cant be considered clutch cause it is a play that is too easy to make

The fact is lebron had clutch plays in this game, but that layup wasnt one it was made by paul george's error

actually he was awful up until the last 2 plays of OT, referring to bron inOT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom