Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Big J 33"]Reggie made a mistake by continuing to exist on this planet and not falling into a volcano.[/quote]:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
He was choking the whole game against an inferior team. Only when said team made some of the stupidest decisions of all time did he score.

Luke Walton will probably score against George Hill 1 on 1 every time. Luke Walton can score a layup if no one is defending it. That is not clutch.

The first layup against Hill was clutch but dude should score against Hill any time. Second layup no one was guarding him. It was a complete breakdown.

HOW DO YOU TRAVEL TO THE BASKET WHEN THE LINE IS WIDE OPEN? DOES THIS DUDE TRAVEL DURING PRACTICE EVERY TIME AS WELL?

Can't wait to see his old *** trying to do this 4 step stuff when he is old and slow.

How do you choke on 30,10,10 ?
How are the pacers inferior ?

Last edited:
He was choking the whole game against an inferior team. Only when said team made some of the stupidest decisions of all time did he score.

Luke Walton will probably score against George Hill 1 on 1 every time. Luke Walton can score a layup if no one is defending it. That is not clutch.

The first layup against Hill was clutch but dude should score against Hill any time. Second layup no one was guarding him. It was a complete breakdown.

HOW DO YOU TRAVEL TO THE BASKET WHEN THE LINE IS WIDE OPEN? DOES THIS DUDE TRAVEL DURING PRACTICE EVERY TIME AS WELL?

Can't wait to see his old *** trying to do this 4 step stuff when he is old and slow.
30 10 and 10 but your right cause he's Lebron he was choking the whole game.

Quick question Lebron and heat fans of NT...

Is this a clutch layup or a defensive breakdown?

Fastforward to 0:30 seconds for the play

Both.

Defense slipped up but it was still in his hands to run to the right spot and put it up and make it.

No point in even arguing with Lebron haters.....they just clearly are not smart basketball fans if you can't realize his absolute incredible physical ability :smh:

:lol: ... see what happens when Bron hits a GW? NT turns into craziness. People not thinking. Posting random ****.

But nope .. not clutch at all. right???
No it was clutch that's what I'm saying its stupid to say because something wasn't contested and it was a wide open shot or lay up its not clutch.

It's hard for me to believe, but I think tonight might be the high point for ridiculous things said in this thread.

Both.

Defense slipped up but it was still in his hands to run to the right spot and put it up and make it.

Okay I completely respect your answer, but let me ask another question, if youre not a fan of neither indiana nor illinois, is your first thought, wow what a layup or how is he open?

Oh and hill wasn't guarding Lebron on that last lay up it was George. We're you watching the game or are you just thinking of reasons to bash Lebron.

I haven't seen 1 Pacer fan post but I see a lot of people upset like they didn't see one of the top 3 games of the playoffs so far (don't mention that snoozefest 53OT game with the Nets/Bulls). Tonight was a great *** game no matter who won and I'm glad it was a shot and not on freethrows

How are the pacers inferior ?

He barely did anything late in the game. You can't call this dude the greatest of all time and not consider missing a lot of shots in the 4th an OT choking.

Wade and Bosh were more clutch than his greatness. If Wade and Bosh outplay the greatest human in the universe in the clutch than that means he choked.

Last edited:
No point in even arguing with Lebron haters.....they just clearly are not smart basketball fans if you can't realize his absolute incredible physical ability :smh:

I dont think anyone in the world denies his physical ability lol the guy is a 6'8 tank with a crazy vert

So now not even is lebrons lay up clutch. Now it's discredited cause he traveled. Lmfaooo

Strong post to rep ratio

People must like your brilliant ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom