Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummed at the outcome from tonight, but it was a great game and it was called evenly, so can't complain. The way it should be. :pimp:

- Curious as to what Vogel was thinking removing Hibbert. Bad time to try and get cute.

- David West needs to come through on that FT line.

- Paul George converting (more or less) on two hail mary 3's. :lol: Kid is a budding star though.

Last edited:
Guy had all the tools to be a Superstar. 6'10" SF, more talented than 95% of the league, outside shot, inside game, use both hands. Only thing guy couldnt do was use his brain...
Correct. He can score so many different ways, but his off court and lack of focus still hurts him. No reason he should be coming off the bench in PHX

Bro in terms of talent he def did
No he def didn't. KD is faster, shots better, jumps higher, handles better, is smarter etc etc. No he doesn't have more talent. Beasley's chief problem is he's to much of a tweener. He's to small to be a true 4 and to slow to really be a 3.

Nbadraft.net gave KD a 104 coming into the league and Beasley a 103, they were damn near the same player lol

The craziest thing is that since john wall i dont think there has been a 100+ prospect on NBAdraft.net

Word the highest this year is like 97 and thats being extra generous to Ben Mclemore, but next years andrew wiggins already got a 101 out of HS.

I still remember watching beasley at K-State, he shot a 3 from the corner, and that **** bounced high as **** off the rim and he tip slammed it, and i remember sitting there like "yo this dude really just tip jammed his own shot"

The craziest thing is that since john wall i dont think there has been a 100+ prospect on NBAdraft.net

Word the highest this year is like 97 and thats being extra generous to Ben Mclemore, but next years andrew wiggins already got a 101 out of HS.

I still remember watching beasley at K-State, he shot a 3 from the corner, and that **** bounced high as **** off the rim and he tip slammed it, and i remember sitting there like "yo this dude really just tip jammed his own shot"

:rofl:

Some stuff like that is insane, he just didnt have the drive

Honestly tho i feel by the time this college b ball season is over wiggins will drop to the high 90s

3 takeaways from maybe the game of the year

1. Vogel should get roasted tomorrow

2. Lebron continues to be the most scrutinized athlete ever

3. Paul George is gonna be a top 10 player in this league for a long time

Last edited:
:rofl:

Some stuff like that is insane, he just didnt have the drive

Honestly tho i feel by the time this college b ball season is over wiggins will drop to the high 90s

Crazy, the kid wiggins is a monster, Im so mad about that 1 year in college rule, Kyrie/Wiggins would run the EC in 3 years

3 takeaways from maybe the game of the year

1. Vogel should get roasted tomorrow

2. Lebron continues to be the most scrutinized athlete ever

3. Paul George is gonna be a top 100 player in this league for a long time

Fixed the last 1, but agree with the rest

this would be great to see. :pimp: Let's just hope he gets his **** together.

But not only that . THEY'RE SAYING HE CHOKED.

He didn't choke. Nobody said he choke. But he didn't dominate the Pacer neither. This was a lucky game for Miami. The #1 team suppose to dominate. This game had Pacers upset all over the entire game. Nobody lead more than 8 points. They did put Miami in a choke hold and nearly upset them.

The last lay up to me is a 50/50. He didn't do some wow ****. Pau George actually defended him well for the whole game up until that last possession. The game could have gone anyone way. Yall acting like Lebron was hitting clutch 3 pointers over dudes heads like Paul George did today. :lol:

Pau George was actually the real clutch shooter in this game.

Indiana made a mistake by over committing and let Lebron have an easy wide open lay up.

The 30-10-10 is nothing to wow about because he was the primary ball handler 90% of time and was assigned to be the primary rebounder of the team anyway.

I honestly wouldn't even feel right celebrating an indiana win after that horrendous call tbat gave pg 3 ft's. I would've taken the W, but not with honor.

He didn't choke. Nobody said he choke. But he didn't dominate the Pacer neither. This was a lucky game for Miami. The #1 team suppose to dominate. This game had Pacers upset all over the entire game. Nobody lead more than 8 points. They did put Miami in a choke hold and nearly upset them.

The last lay up to me is a 50/50. He didn't do some wow ****. Pau George actually defended him well for the whole game up until that last possession. The game could have gone anyone way. Yall acting like Lebron was hitting clutch 3 pointers over dudes heads like Paul George did today.
laugh.gif

Pau George was actually the real clutch shooter in this game.

Indiana made a mistake by over committing and let Lebron have an easy wide open lay up.

The 30-10-10 is nothing to wow about because he was the primary ball handler 90% of time and was assigned to be the primary rebounder of the team anyway.
You're not going to stop the hype train even with sound logic.

Last edited:
Indiana let one slipped. They had this game in the shopping bag just didn't check out in time like Jordan release on NDC.com. lol Hope they learn. Lebron is not a clutch shooter. Make him shoot the ball. Don't let him have an open lane.

Him and Kd were childhood friends too, that would have been such a great NBA story, he was thuggin too, that flopping stuff wouldnt fly with him in todays league, got damn man.

This vid was made before his nba debut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom