Hey_

We just watched an entertaining game,

and ya'll in here tahmbout Beas?

Julius F. Wrek

Last edited:
This is how the situation developed after we talked about the game

Prime D Wade - Past Heat Teams - Beasley struggling on one of those teams

Yup 06-09

It sucks. Thats why its good dudes teaming up so they dont waste their time or talent.

When your the lead man on a barely 8th seed squad and your dropping 40 every other week, its gonna suck. Makes for good youtube highlight vids, but no rings

Bosh and LBJ are just now entering their prime. Wade is on the decline, he'll probably retire in 3-4 years anyways.

Yeah.. My dude had a hell of a season that 09 year too. MVP worthy

30 on 50% shooting, 10 rebs, and 10 assists and GW basket...... Haters still trying to discredit this man :smh:

Na but really tho, buddy brought up rep to post count ratio, when I called him out on it, he got offended, this dude was jsut sticking up for me :smokin

brofist

The Pacers could be a championship level team if they had a real decent shooting and steven came off the bench. Granger would back up George or maybe one of them can be that SG. They still need another elite spot up shooter though.

This dude Lebron will NEVER catch a break, i guess it comes with the territory.

I learned to never hate a man, it doesnt get you anywhere in life. Hope some of you follow suit.

Spurs will win it all this year anyway

Last edited:

I learned to never hate a man, it doesnt get you anywhere in life. Hope some of you follow suit.

Stanning someone does not get you anywhere in life either.

There has to be haters to oppose stans and vice versa. If there is not balance the universe would cease to exist.

Stanning someone does not get you anywhere in life either.

There has to be haters to oppose stans and vice versa. If there is not balance the universe would cease to exist.

bringing the universe in this? lol go away

Lebron mouth was watering as soon as PG over committed on the inbound pass and saw the open lane. Lucky ashe mofo.

Ain't no way he was going to be able to knock down a clutch jumper. Paul George should get an assist for that Lebron wide open layup.

SO TRUE!!!

Like people havent slandered MJ for it anyways? Please.

I agree with that spoiler tho

Lebron mouth was watering as soon as PG over committed on the inbound pass and saw the open lane. Lucky ashe mofo.

Ain't no way he was going to be able to knock down a clutch jumper. Paul George should get an assist for that Lebron wide open layup.
puahahahahahah, truth! 
roll.gif

UnchartedDrake was only 2 years old when MJ made that off hand push off on Byron Russel in game 6. Excuse him he's just a young child. I don't think dude even know that MJ had one of the most notorious push off game winner in history. :lol:

Here's what I learned about Lebrons 10th triple-double in playoff history last night...

Rajon Rondo has 11. Wow.

Rondo needs to go somewhere since the Celtics are dying off.

just got done watching the game. WOW, PG!!! that shot was hectic, good finish by the MVP though.

Were do they play next? Indy?

Vogel takes out Hibbert on 2 crucial possessions, Bron gets 2 easy layups.

A wide open layup has a much higher likelihood of going in than any long jumpshot

Last edited:
The great thing about that GW from Bron was the ho-hum/business as usual reaction from him. Dude is FOCUSED.

Lost in all the Lebron talk was Wade launching into the air like Rose during that GW shot. The shot hadn't even gone in yet, and Wade was 10ft in the air like YAAAAAAAAS :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom