Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thunder do miss Harden tho.
Grizzlies are nice tho, I had them in the western conference finals last year but the Clippers messed that one up. They would have taken the Spurs down again.
If grizzlies win then they win. Is what it is.

I'm sure most of us know they miss Harden, but the commentators made it seem like an excuse instead of saying they were simply just getting beat up. Its just a respect thing though, and Grizz wont get it until they run through this season like a team on a mission and get to the Finals. All I wanted was one healthy season to prove that and I'm hoping this is the year.

But, I know tomorrow's game gonna be live!

The Heat are giving up nearly 110 points per 100 possessions on defense when he's on the court. Yeah, his ankles are bothering him and he's old, but that doesn't discount the fact that he's been flammable on defense.

So Ray is the only guy responsible for that statistic? It's slightly misleading. Their entire team defense has been sub par compared to last seasons.

People will focus on the Crawford gif, but Ray gets almost no credit for his passing and other intangibles he brings to the team.

George Karl needs to give J Ham more time man. :smh:

Proud of what the big homie is doing right now though!

Last edited:
Man, I still hate George Karl. "You gotta play 5-6 minutes of basketball"? Really? What are they doing the rest of the time?

Man, I still hate George Karl. "You gotta play 5-6 minutes of basketball"? Really? What are they doing the rest of the time?

I know what JaVale is doing for the other 42 minutes:

So Ray is the only guy responsible for that statistic? It's slightly misleading. Their entire team defense has been sub par compared to last seasons.
People will focus on the Crawford gif, but Ray gets almost no credit for his passing and other intangibles he brings to the team.

Its really not very misleading in this instance. Ray hasnt been able to keep players in front of him fer a few seasons now. He also commits dumb fouls. Offensively, he cant drive past defenders anymore and seldom creates plays. He wasnt brought to MIA to do any of this though. As long as he hits his 3's, thats all that matters.

Halftime show is MUCH better now that they have Shaq saying nothing except screaming out his little catch phrases. I would feel bad for him if he wasn't a billionaire.

The Heat are giving up nearly 110 points per 100 possessions on defense when he's on the court. Yeah, his ankles are bothering him and he's old, but that doesn't discount the fact that he's been flammable on defense.
boston just did a better job at hiding him on D the heat do. Ray has NEVER been a good defender at any point in the NBA.

i said all offseason the heats D would get worse cause its only bron and mario that play good D in that starting line up.

They are unraveling without Lebron. He is gonna get very little rest if Spoelstra wants to win this game. Cole is :x handling the rock right now

Battier moved into him.

I hate him. He doesn't even want to make a play on the ball. Rules need to change, that's not basketball to me

Times like this is where the nuggets miss having that go to guy. Would be surprised to see them eek this out

Last edited:
Battier moved into him.
I hate him. He doesn't even want to make a play on the ball. Rules need to change, that's not basketball to me
Times like this is where the nuggets miss having that go to guy. Would be surprised to see them eek this out

I don't agree with it either, but he's perfected it.

It's a hard game to win when they don't have Wilson Chandler, and Ty is playing like dog****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom