Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

21.8 PPG (49, 58, 84). :smokin

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Juice! Finally being given a chance to prove that he is a big time player in this league and expanding on what we saw in his first two years in the L :smokin

And as Japan alluded to, he's shooting this well without Dirk so once he comes back, that could be a deadly combination for the Mavs.

Last edited:
Why'd they take McGee out of the game for Gallinari? This dude has been HORRIBLE all game long. I can understand why they put Brewer in, because he plays defense, but what is Gallinari doing?

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Juice! Finally being given a chance to prove that he is a big time player in this league and expanding on what we saw in his first two years in the L :smokin

Dude has had chances. He has Rick Carlisle as a coach now though. Big difference.

Why'd they take McGee out of the game for Gallinari? This dude has been HORRIBLE all game long. I can understand why they put Brewer in, because he plays defense, but what is Gallinari doing?

Karl probably thought he needed an offensive spark.

It's a decision he's going to have to swallow, and it cost them this game.

I have no idea why teams let guys like Ray Allen get the ball.

Makes no sense. Deny the ball, I don't care if it takes two defenders. Let someone else shoot those free throws.

Battier moved into him.
I hate him. He doesn't even want to make a play on the ball. Rules need to change, that's not basketball to me

thank you

he moved into him and its a cheap *** move anyways. like u said thats not basketball

Last edited:
thank you

he moved into. and its a cheap *** move anyways. like u said thats not basketball

i cant stand Battier.

I hate the dude. ALl he does is try to take charges.

NBA needs to get rid of that dumb rule. Dudes not even tryna make a play.

Lebron covers up so many weaknesses on this team. No center, no real PG and no D Wade tonight. That 4th MVP is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom