Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because jumping ship shows you're a quitter. It's not like the Cavs treated Bron wrong. They tried to put talent around him, it just didn't work with whoever they paired up with him. Bosh, CP3, Carmelo, and Dwight Howard are in the same boat so this isn't meant just as a shot at LBJ.

LOL
roll.gif

Because jumping ship shows you're a quitter. It's not like the Cavs treated Bron wrong. They tried to put talent around him, it just didn't work with whoever they paired up with him. Bosh, CP3, Carmelo, and Dwight Howard are in the same boat so this isn't meant just as a shot at LBJ.

LOL

they didnt tho? they tried to do what they could

they put decent pieces around him, its not like they could exactly go out and get a superstar. rarely happens these days. he still manager to get 60+ wins with those teams.

LOL

He had the immortal talents of Big Z, Sasha Pavlovic, Mo Gotti, a kid called Boobie and Sideshow Bob and he still couldn't get it done.

LeBron sucks

When the cavs dodnt give up jj hickson for amare in his prime i knew the cavs gave no damn about giving Lebron help

I want to see Pop on first take the two biggest trolls in the game going head to head, insta classic

LOL

they didnt tho? they tried to do what they could

they put decent pieces around him, its not like they could exactly go out and get a superstar. rarely happens these days. he still manager to get 60+ wins with those teams.

now that i think of it, you're right. i mean, they did go to the finals.

how could i forget that finals team. it was loaded with talent. they had:

drew gooden
daniel gibson
sasha pavlovic
zydrunas ilgauskas
anderson varejao
damon jones
donyell marshall
eric snow
larry hughes

come to think of it, i can't seem to figure out why he ever left cleveland

I agree tho. I would've respected a ring in Cleveland waaaay more. Honestly, they're expected to win now. I wonder how far he pushed the envelope when it came to demanding talent, I think gilbert would've done more if bron came to him and presented an ultimatum. No way you let lebron walk if you have a chance to keep him. I wonder what realistic trades could've gone down around that time.

I agree tho. I would've respected a ring in Cleveland waaaay more. Honestly, they're expected to win now. I wonder how far he pushed the envelope when it came to demanding talent, I think gilbert would've done more if bron came to him and presented an ultimatum. No way you let lebron walk if you have a chance to keep him. I wonder what realistic trades could've gone down around that time.
. they couldnt even get micheal redd to leave Milwaukee to play with lebron, but not trading jj for amare at the time was idiotic and signing larry hughes cause you struck out with everybody else was not a good look either . i think the only way they could of got a legit superstar to pair him up with was through trades but who would take on what they had ?and what would be the star in return ? 

When the cavs dodnt give up jj hickson for amare in his prime i knew the cavs gave no damn about giving Lebron help

I want to see Pop on first take the two biggest trolls in the game going head to head, insta classic

Lmao. Will never forget when Pop did that Hack a Shaq on Shaq for the first play of the game.

Jason Kidd was officially named the Brooklyn Nets' new head coach on Wednesday. What's one of his first assignments? He had to name his hypothetical all-time starting five for "The Dan Patrick Show":

PG-John Stockton

SG-Michael Jordan

SF-Scottie Pippen

PF-Tim Duncan

C-Shaquille O'Neal

But why no mention of LeBron James, J. Kidd?

Lebron…I mean I could play him at (center). Listen, Hakeem [Olajuwon, who Patrick would start over Shaq] is not bad and I’m leaving LeBron off right now. Those are two Hall of Fame guys and you can easily say they’re the best at their position.
It's kind of iffy that he wouldn't start the best player in the game right now, but it isn't first time a (future) hall of famer slept on LeBron. Last week, Dennis Rodman said James would be just an average player if he played 20 years ago. Earlier this year, Jordan himself stated he wouldn't be as great in his era.

Damn, no love for Bron Bron.

Jason Kidd Would Take Scottie Pippen Over LeBron James in His All-Time Starting Five | Complex

Quotes like this make no sense, this is a business. Teams make smart business moves and get praised yet if a player does he's "unloyal" "not respectable" ***** be real. If Lebron has a career ending injury you bet the NBA is moving on without him, he should do what's best for him. Jumping teams has nothing to do with skill level or being able to "respect" a player, it's business.
This is it.

And of course dudes would wanna see Lebron stay in Cleveland over going to Miami. Their teams success rate just decreased tenfold and Lebron no longer has to be a one man army.

Okay.
No reason to be that uncooperative? This guy knows 10x more than everyone in that room combined, and these dudes are asking him questions he hears 10x a day that he could care less about. The guy gives a short and efficient response, you want him to actually care what the media thinks/says about his team?
man what are you talking about?

you think him being a successful coach

negates the journalism and media experience those individuals have?

he knows 10x more lol?

they have put just as much time into their craft as Pop has to his and have studied the game just as much.

dude is a rotten old man and that's pretty much it.

All they do is ask stupid *** predictable half questions. When you don't have stupid questions, he's typically nicer. Look at when Burke interviews him for example.

Some people bicker about everything. I'm with Pop on this one. This notion that you have to open your soul to the media and give them a ten minute answer to every question is absurd. The hell does Pop care about the NBA going small, he's trying to win his fifth ring.

Okay.

No reason to be that uncooperative? This guy knows 10x more than everyone in that room combined, and these dudes are asking him questions he hears 10x a day that he could care less about. The guy gives a short and efficient response, you want him to actually care what the media thinks/says about his team?

man what are you talking about?
you think him being a successful coach
negates the journalism and media experience those individuals have?
he knows 10x more lol?
they have put just as much time into their craft as Pop has to his and have studied the game just as much.

dude is a rotten old man and that's pretty much it.

Oh, they have journalism and media experience? Well why didnt you just tell me? I guess that means they know close to what pop knows about basketball!

As I said 10x more.

this lebron hate is getting ridiculous now. its reaching kobe hate level as far as how stupid it is...

this isnt one on one for the title. its a team game

People hate Kobe's because of his stans err fans

The hate on Lebron is because he's the best player in the league and he doesn't play for their team.

I feel like the lebron hate stems from him joining the Miami heat. With Pre-heat lebron their was no denying his greatness especially playing with those scrubs but after the "decision" he became such a villain by teaming up with those other 2 and proclaiming his greatness then and there. After that people wanted to see him fail more than succeed. I mean who doesn't love the humble come up story. Having to struggle and than finally making it to the promise land of a 'ship. It's as if lebron cheated his way to the promise land. That's why lebron is hated................and this is of subject but could we PLEASE get the MVPuppets back!!!??

Last edited:
The decision and the little party they threw afterwards killed Lebron's love. He came off really immature and foolish. Had he simply signed in Miami like normal players did, I don't think it would have mattered too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom