Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
LOL @ New Orleans Pelicans.

Also as if the NBA needs another team with navy jerseys

Dont know if already posted but, we already knew this anyway:

Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak has recently spoken to Gasol's representatives to let them know that the team will have no choice but to explore possible trade scenarios if Gasol is unable to adjust to D'Antoni's system.- ESPN.com

Kevin Martin and James Harden literally are looking as if they are going to take each other's roles for their respective teams and garner the same results.

Kevin Martin got buckets in H town, didn't win anything.

James Harden got buckets in OKC (not as much as K Mart in Htown) and they went to the finals.

Fast Foward to now...

James Harden is getting buckets in H-Town, not winning much.

Kevin Martin getting buckets in OKC (Not as much as James in H Town) and they are winning.

Kevin Martin and James Harden literally are looking as if they are going to take each other's roles for their respective teams and garner the same results.
Kevin Martin got buckets in H town, didn't win anything.
James Harden got buckets in OKC (not as much as K Mart in Htown) and they went to the finals.
Fast Foward to now...
James Harden is getting buckets in H-Town, not winning much.
Kevin Martin getting buckets in OKC (Not as much as James in H Town) and they are winning.

Last time I checked, OKC still has Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka.

Martin is a bit more prolific right now catch and shooting, not the playmaker/ballhandler compared to James last yr but otherwise yes their stats are very similar. However, their overall impact on the bench is heavily in favor of Beard. When the Thunder lose games, this right now is where and how. Our bench ALWAYS gets torched (for example outscored by 20 by Memphis bench). I will give Brooks and his staff credit, the idea to take KD out of the game early in the first then bring him back to supplement the bench somewhat minimizes this but Maynor is shooting 29% and still hasn't fully returned to his pre injury form and KMart is just going to score himself but not make everyone else more productive like Harden did. Also teams press Maynor and force him to waste a lot of the shot clock going nowhere just struggling to get even across half court and the whole possession is ruined.

did son just get talked greasy to on the air over that "Iblocka" thing?

Last edited:
:wow: @ Andray.

it was a nice move.

*bernie mac* thunder lookin nice. real nice *bernie mac*

i kinda like the jerseys

SMH!!!! these charges are gonna injure a star player. that's the only way things will change. HATE that ****

Last edited:
I can't believe OKC damn near shot 70% that whole half. The Nets really need to keep these guys out of the paint and stop turning the ball over.

Deron needs to stop pump faking inside and just take it to the rack. Without Lopez, our offense gets real disjointed at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom